FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Complete game changer.

well any 2 or 3 of Lees, Lee, Hutchinson, Hooper, Fletcher, Banana might be ;)

well any 2 or 3 of Lees, Lee, Hutchinson, Hooper, Fletcher, Banana might be ;)

Is Hutchinson the one that's been injured for the last 7 years?

Hooper's quite good out of that lot I suppose.

Might as well put your order in for the cup final shirt, should get it for next xmas!?

Great, it will do for when we win it again the year after ;)

Could be wrong but I think he actually retired through injury whilst at Chelsea but tried again. Don't think he does himself any favours the way he plays.

I think any future plans for Wednesday's future shouldn't include Hutchinson.

It's a shame, but the lad is cronked.

Our little eyes light up when he's included in the squad or the team, but we all know, if it's a 4 game run, then it's a bonus.

Should he have an injury free run, then he'd be a great addition, but we know and he knows, it's very unlikely, and it's a shame.

No, sorry, squad player at best til his contract's up then move him on.

He actually talks and acts like a Wednesday fan, so that adds to his attraction.

WAWAW!!

No. Hutchinson is the one who played more games than Leon Clarke last season.

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 16:18 ----------

Could be wrong but I think he actually retired through injury whilst at Chelsea but tried again. Don't think he does himself any favours the way he plays.

He did. He’s done well to come back so well.

You are right about his playing style, my heart is in my mouth every time he goes in for a tackle.

He’s much more assured playing centre back than centre midfield though.

He retired at 21 due to a knee injury, had it not been for injuries he'd be playing top end Premier League, I've met him on a couple of occasions and he's a great lad who's suffered bouts of depression due to his injury situation.

A great moment was when his young daughter was on the pitch with him prior to a game, she ran up field with the ball and he (albeit playfully) slide tackled the ball off her :hihi::hihi:

TBH Hutch has had less injuries while at Wednesday than i expected, but nows the time it looks like its caught up with him

I think any future plans for Wednesday's future shouldn't include Hutchinson.

It's a shame, but the lad is cronked.

Our little eyes light up when he's included in the squad or the team, but we all know, if it's a 4 game run, then it's a bonus.

Should he have an injury free run, then he'd be a great addition, but we know and he knows, it's very unlikely, and it's a shame.

No, sorry, squad player at best til his contract's up then move him on.

He actually talks and acts like a Wednesday fan, so that adds to his attraction.

WAWAW!!

He was mis-diagnosed when he was first out earlier this season and played with a broken bone...hence the long period he's been out...

As someone has mentioned he would be a top end Premier League player if it wasn't for his injuries...& possibly his future is at centre half...but i think up to this season,his injury record at Wednesday hasn't been as bad as some might think...

When he's fit he should be the first name on the team-sheet....

A great moment was when his young daughter was on the pitch with him prior to a game, she ran up field with the ball and he (albeit playfully) slide tackled the ball off her :hihi::hihi:

If I remember right, it was after a game.

Didn't she take penalties as well?

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 19:52 ----------

He was mis-diagnosed when he was first out earlier this season and played with a broken bone...hence the long period he's been out...

As someone has mentioned he would be a top end Premier League player if it wasn't for his injuries...& possibly his future is at centre half...but i think up to this season,his injury record at Wednesday hasn't been as bad as some might think...

When he's fit he should be the first name on the team-sheet....

I hope you're right kid.

It'd be a great new signing.

If Spurs make it to the Cup Final then they will be playing at their 'home' ground. Would that be a first ?