Former Football coach Barry Bennell pleads guilty.

this is the second thread ive posted on the football scandal, plenty of scope to "talk" on the subject, not sure on the term, debate, must be more agreement on the fact hes a vile human being.

Just seems like nobodys interested, if it was an asian grooming gang it would be on 400 pages by now

Maybe there would be more discussion if United were going to employ him on his release!

Maybe there would be more discussion if United were going to employ him on his release!

Yawwwwwn :rolleyes:

What do you want us to say?he's not worth discussing and will probably die in jail,was he homosexual as it seems he only messed with youngish males.

People's sexuality does seem to touch a raw nerve with you. I wonder why...?

What do you want us to say?he's not worth discussing and will probably die in jail . . .

do you think the mods should close the thread now ?

Sadly this piece of filth will be protected in prison and put in segregation . He should be made to go in general population and take whats coming to him.

Sadly this piece of filth will be protected in prison and put in segregation . He should be made to go in general population and take whats coming to him.

What is coming to him Penny?

Is it the same stuff that should be coming to folks who fund organised crime?

Are you about 10 or something ?

Sorry mate, responding in kind.

From your reposte, I take it you are in favour of idolising sexual predators in the public eye.

People's sexuality does seem to touch a raw nerve with you. I wonder why...?

And likewise with you about questions about people sexuality,some so called paedophiles mess with lads others with girls There has to be a reason why I don't know that's why I ask the question.

Edited by ukdobby

And likewise with you about questions about people sexuality,some so called paedophiles mess with lads others with girls There has to be a reason why I don't know that's why I ask the question.

Some 'so called paedophiles', what do you mean by that?

this is the second thread ive posted on the football scandal, plenty of scope to "talk" on the subject, not sure on the term, debate, must be more agreement on the fact hes a vile human being.

Just seems like nobodys interested, if it was an asian grooming gang it would be on 400 pages by now

I think you can take it as said that he will be reviled by most forum members. That fact that it isn't 400 pages long by now simply tells you that the resident islamaphobes are all white.

---------- Post added 20-02-2018 at 11:24 ----------

Paedophilia is simply a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Some paedophiles will be attracted to boys, some girls, some both and some to adults and everyone in between as well. There is no connection between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Some people who sexually assault children won't even be paedophiles and some paedophiles will never lay a hand on a child.