What's the Prince up to?

What's the difference between the last two posts from owls on this thread and a "dig"?.

Just asking like.

don't ask them that they would not know.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 12:57 ----------

No I say things based on current FACTS but I'm not Nostradamus, some are correct predictions some are not.

And saying you did not say that when you did is a - - - fill the gap in.

Not interested in starting a thread about your team's cup game tonight then..?

Rather start insulting other posters and the team they support....?:huh:

The prince has been to the Lane this season as many times if not more than some of the Wednesday first team have been to Hillsborough.:hihi::hihi:.

Its amazing how many LOUD these(some)Owls are on here posting during match play!!

May be these fans are on the injured list too.

Right lads my lift is here so it's off to the match we go after a few jars in Loughborough of course.

Play nice lads.

UTMB.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 12:57 ----------

And saying you did not say that when you did is a - - - fill the gap in.

I actually could't remember saying it, it wasn't earth shattering thinking a striker as poor as Clarke has been in the past wouldn't get 10 goals this season, I don't remember many united fans disputing it at the time either, a few have with hindsight though.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 13:10 ----------

Its amazing how many LOUD these(some)Owls are on here posting during match play!!

May be these fans are on the injured list too.

Pot, kettle, black.

Not interested in starting a thread about your team's cup game tonight then..?

Rather start insulting other posters and the team they support....?:huh:

Well your team is an easy target lets face it.They are pathetic one look at the table confirms that .What the Massive were going to do this year was going to be mega and the pub team would be struggling fighting for their lives if I remember correctly .Well would you believe it look what has happened.first it was wait until after 6 games then it went to ten then it went to xmas now the latest one is May.It must be great getting robbed at the turnstiles watching that trash .Then going home with 20 mins still left like when you played Brum.It was called spot the fan.Yes having a go at you lot is like fishing in a barrel it is so easy . Sorry I can not help it it is such fun. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well your team is an easy target lets face it.They are pathetic one look at the table confirms that .What the Massive were going to do this year was going to be mega and the pub team would be struggling fighting for their lives if I remember correctly .Well would you believe it look what has happened.first it was wait until after 6 games then it went to ten then it went to xmas now the latest one is May.It must be great getting robbed at the turnstiles watching that trash .Then going home with 20 mins still left like when you played Brum.It was called spot the fan.Yes having a go at you lot is like fishing in a barrel it is so easy . Sorry I can not help it it is such fun. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sheffield Forum reaches a new low. :help: