Wednesday v Derby 13/2/18

Great performance from Wednesday last night....from the first minute to the last we never allowed Derby to settle and scored the goals at the right time...

...and Joao looks a player full of confidence now he's getting a run of games...

If only we could have picked that 11 on Saturday at Barnsley....![/quote

I've dragged up a few quotes from my previous glorious posts concerning Joao. I've always liked him, and rated him. Last night, he made me a happy man.

Well done kid!

That said, at least Joao shows desire and commitment. I reckon he's close to being the best candidate for 'best outfield player' of the last couple of months.

Not difficult I know, but better than not having any candidates.

Scoring in two or more games on the trot could do wonders for his confidence and predatory intentions?

He's our best 'fit' striker, if you believe the others ARE injured.?

Hunt and Lees were particularly poor last game. Rhodes? Who knows what his issues are. Hoops appeared to be under par....... ill? Carrying a knock? Fletch looked keen and Joao, when on his game, can be a handful.

Tom Lees is injured. Loovens was poor as well. We need summat to ignite summat, that's for sure. Thumbs up to Carlos for at least trying something.

Joao is ready to make an impact, and I'd give him a start.

I'm not ready to change Fletcher, so a 3 man forward line would be a positive step.

Go for it Carlos, 3-1 Wednesday.

Rhodes to do 20 minutes or so, and build a bit of confidence.

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 18:42 ----------

Edited by Hotmale 1954