Blades v Preston fa cup

You might be nearer if he had.

But we have been top once this season, our first season back, you haven't been top since you got back have you?, took you quite a few years to end up in the top 6 I think? I don't think anyone would say our season so far had been anything but a success. I would say your anniversary season has been anything but :hihi:

But we have been top once this season, our first season back, you haven't been top since you got back have you?, took you quite a few years to end up in the top 6 I think? I don't think anyone would say our season so far had been anything but a success. I would say your anniversary season has been anything but :hihi:

Not really bothered when you were top, you don't get owt for it, its what you do over a season that counts. I've admitted this hasn't been a good season many times, not many teams make top six three times on the spin. Going forward and looking to next season I'm optimistic - are you?

Being top in September/October means nowt,Leeds were top early doors and they've just sacked their manager,saying that can't knock what you have achieved this season.

Not really bothered when you were top, you don't get owt for it, its what you do over a season that counts. I've admitted this hasn't been a good season many times, not many teams make top six three times on the spin. Going forward and looking to next season I'm optimistic - are you?

Oo,don't be too confident,it took us 6 seasons to get out of L1.:hihi: