FA Cup draw 2017

I reckon it will be Swansea in next round

Be nice if it was Snotts County though, I reckon they would fill the away end and create a great atmosphere

Has to be better than Reading who brought about 25 away fans

How can playing last year’s champs be boring?

Because like every other club in the competition, you want a team like Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City. A big gate and a very good chance you'll be on t.v. Alas, we get Leicester City, PL winners* yet not a huge draw. Reading another forum it appears my views are that of a high percentage, too.

*15/16 Season Champions :)

*15/16 Season Champions :)

Ie Champions last year. Chelsea are champions this year:)

I think it looks an intriguing tie. Two fast sides who break well. Neither side with much else to play for, so they should both get stuck in. It should be an exciting match. I’ll be watching if it is on TV.

Much rather that than Chelsea v Man City or similar.

I think it looks an intriguing tie. Two fast sides who break well. Neither side with much else to play for, so they should both get stuck in. It should be an exciting match. I’ll be watching if it is on TV.

We've still got a half decent chance of a play off spot. Some people will enjoy the tie, the majority won't, I suspect. I just hope it doesn't drag out and go to a replay.

We've still got a half decent chance of a play off spot. Some people will enjoy the tie, the majority won't, I suspect. I just hope it doesn't drag out and go to a replay.

I did try to put a smiley in there to show that I was kidding, but my phone kept autocorrecting it.

Here you go, you’ll have to imagine it in there :nono:

Billy Sharp will be gutted he didn't get the massive team that he really, really wanted :hihi::hihi:

Billy Sharp will be gutted he didn't get the massive team that he really, really wanted :hihi::hihi:

Don't forget Wilder,it could have been the biggest game of his life.:hihi:

Don't forget Wilder,it could have been the biggest game of his life.:hihi:

He's already had that one, he lost it 0-0.

I saw what you did there :hihi:

Surely he won it 4-2 on aggregate? :hihi: You remember the biggest loss on home turf in a Sheffield Derby don't you pal? :hihi:

Surely he won it 4-2 on aggregate? :hihi: You remember the biggest loss on home turf in a Sheffield Derby don't you pal? :hihi:

No his biggest game was the home derby, the one where he and the fans expected to win comfortably, the one where he said SWFC were not prepared for it and the one where he (laughably) played Ian Brown's F.E.A.R before a game which his team bottled.