January 2018 transfer window

Blades fans are willing to wait for proof before opening their mouths and making daft predictions and looking stupid....you can move the goalposts,as usual,as much as you want with facts,estimates and bringing Blades fans into it..........we know the reality,as you are fond of saying wait to see, and looking into the future,this is the future as far as Clarkes goal total is concerned and your facts,estimates or whatever you want to call it are wrong.

No comment :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Would be a shame if this interesting thread was closed because some people appear to lack integrity when presented with incontrovertible evidence that they wrote something which they then deny and then resort to petty and ridiculous squabbling in order to confuse the issue. Sometimes you have to do the decent and honest thing and leave your fragile ego to one side.

Good start by United’s new recruits on Saturday. Wilson shows an eye for goal.

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 11:51 ----------

Rhodes seems to have a recent history of failure. The Portuguese lad who scored against United looks much more lively

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 11:52 ----------

Perhaps he’s overachieved in the past and needs to drop down a division. If Wyke leaves Bradford he may do well with them

He scored for fun with huddersfield then blackburn, there was only boro he struggled so yes recent history isn't great with him but many clubs would of took a chance with him when we signed him and others would now but it's what clubs would pay for now thats the question, certainly not 8 million. If they can find someone better then fair enough if we got rid but I'm not sure we have any at the club better other than maybe hooper. You mentioned joao but he isn't the answer yet.

If we can improve the midfield in the window the goals should come

He scored for fun with huddersfield then blackburn, there was only boro he struggled so yes recent history isn't great with him but many clubs would of took a chance with him when we signed him and others would now but it's what clubs would pay for now thats the question, certainly not 8 million. If they can find someone better then fair enough if we got rid but I'm not sure we have any at the club better other than maybe hooper. You mentioned joao but he isn't the answer yet.

If we can improve the midfield in the window the goals should come

Rhodes has always played better with a bustling target man beside him (it was Gestede at Blackburn) we don't have that type of player except perhaps Winnall who was allowed to leave on loan.

Rhodes has always played better with a bustling target man beside him (it was Gestede at Blackburn) we don't have that type of player except perhaps Winnall who was allowed to leave on loan.

Now is THIS your final word .

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 16:14 ----------

Blades fans are willing to wait for proof before opening their mouths and making daft predictions and looking stupid....you can move the goalposts,as usual,as much as you want with facts,estimates and bringing Blades fans into it..........we know the reality,as you are fond of saying wait to see, and looking into the future,this is the future as far as Clarkes goal total is concerned and your facts,estimates or whatever you want to call it are wrong.

Well said mate .

we have 8, its not doing us any favours lol

3 out injured, 1 out elsewhere, and 4 only doing it sporadically

Could call Stevie May back!

Could call Stevie May back!��

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppp

:help:

Now is THIS your final word .

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 16:14 ----------

Well said mate .

I said it was my final word on the Clarke subject, I’ll put it in simpler terms next time, while your doing nothing grab a dictionary and look what prediction means, I have a prediction with Bet365 every Saturday, it doesn’t mean I win every time.:loopy:

Posts have been removed for ignoring the moderation note. Any further and the thread will be locked.