The baby and toddler friendly show - nearly new sale. This Sunday 30th!

The Baby and Toddler Friendly Show

If you’re a parent-to-be or a parent of a baby or toddler under 5, then you’ll not want to miss this show!

Sunday 30th October 2011, 9am – 2.30pm @ Double Tree by Hilton, Sheffield Park, Sheffield, S8 8BW (formerly Sheffield Park Hotel)

From maternity to babies to toddlers, you’ll discover invaluable ideas, products, information and advice from businesses in and around Sheffield and Chesterfield. It’ll be packed full of family-friendly fun, shopping, activities, live demonstrations, nearly-new sale, offers, information, advice and much more – all for an enjoyable day out!

for more info: http://www.the-bfg.co.uk

you can also sell your stuff at the nearly new sale too, no restriction on quantity or products, for more info, see the website for details.

Just bumping this to the top. And reminding everyone that this is on tomorrow!

For all of you coming to this event today - please be aware that the nearly new sale doesn't start until 10.30!!!!!!!!

I arrived at 9am, pregnant with a 4 year old dragged out of bed to go to the sale only to be told that I had to wait an hour and a half before the sale started. There are things to look at but to be fair, it takes about five minutes to walk round (unless of course you want to get into a log involved chat about

hypnobirthing)

Just thought I'd let everyone know. Bit of a swizz really.