Bonfire night 2009

Apart from the Bonfire parties at Don Valley and Fat cat does anyone know where there are other bonfires on 5th please, either central or hillsborough area.

Hi , we are putting on a bonfire and firework display at the robin hood inn, greaves lane s6 6bg visit our website for contact info and directions http://www.robin-hood-loxley.co.uk free event starts from 7pm bbq, roast pork sandwiches, toffee apples etc. Fireworks were great last year but we are hoping they will be even better this year!

The Rivelin is doing a bonfire and stuff. I saw the notice after last sunday's walk but didn't take note of the details.

Are there any Bonfires in the Mosborough area?

The Yew Tree is having an event. If I remember, bonfire and BBQ at 18:00, fireworks later. Just can't remember if it's the Thursday or the Friday.

I'm thinking of going to After Dark at don valley, but dont have a car! Could I just get the tram to Don Valley stadium and walk from there? Or would it be too far? Im not a sheffield resident so im a bit unsure!

Yep. You want a yellow tram on the Meadowhall/Middlewood line. There's a stop just metres from the stadium/After Dark.

Hi,me and my missus are wanting to go to a bonfire on bonfire nigh funnily enough. Does anyone have any suggestions other than after dark? Cant stand the influx of chavs there. Thanks

Does anyone know if the fat cat is definatley holding a bonfire event? Or any others around Kelham Island? Kelham Tavern, Riverside etc?

Does anyone know if the fat cat is definatley holding a bonfire event? Or any others around Kelham Island? Kelham Tavern, Riverside etc?

The Fat Cat always has a bonfire - there were hundreds there last year so just be prepared for a long wait at the bar and the toilets.