Sheffield Pride photos please!

sadly couldnt get there today so was hoping for some pics on here like there was last year.....?????????????

sadly couldnt get there today so was hoping for some pics on here like there was last year.....?????????????

Still going through the load I took yesterday but I'll try and get some uploaded later on.

lol lol lol........only wanted photos as i missed the event......my daughter went with her cousins and said she had a lovely day.....shes 13....funny as <removed> that i,ve caused all this cafufle....lol...thanks...but still no photos......:sad:

Edited by medusa
language!

Still going through the load I took yesterday but I'll try and get some uploaded later on.

thank you...............................

Everyone is welcome at sheffield pride just as they are in gay friendly bars etc The gay community are not lepers its not contagious these are people who just happen to be LGBT . As the stonewall logo states some people are gay ..get over it.

Before you go around bad mouthing these people get out there and meet them you'd be surprised how much you have in common and hey shock horror it wont turn you into a raging queen!!

Everyone is welcome to go to the festival of transport next weekend not my thing no interest in transport ,I prefer to walk but I wouldnt come on here and complain that the park was full of exhaust fumes which are more dangerous than hearing a few swear words.

No matter where we take our children these days they will probably hear swear words incluing the school yard.

Back to topic if you go to flikr and search for sheffield pride 09 theres a few on there already.

And did all these people give consent to having pictures taken?

You'd have to ask the person who took the pictures that one.

Everyone is welcome at sheffield pride just as they are in gay friendly bars etc The gay community are not lepers its not contagious these are people who just happen to be LGBT . As the stonewall logo states some people are gay ..get over it.

Before you go around bad mouthing these people get out there and meet them you'd be surprised how much you have in common and hey shock horror it wont turn you into a raging queen!!

What a brilliant post, but, as you probably already know, you might as well bang ya head against a brick wall than discuss your excellent post on here, they are really not worth it. :thumbsup:

PS - has anyone else noticed its the straight men who seem to have problems with gay men, :suspect::suspect:

Edited by SpiderPete

my daughter went yesterday with her godmother and the godmothers male gay friend - they had a good time !!!!!!!!!!!! live life

What a brilliant post, but, as you probably already know, you might as well bang ya head against a brick wall than discuss your excellent post on here, they are really not worth it. :thumbsup:

PS - has anyone else noticed its the straight men who seem to have problems with gay men, :suspect::suspect:

There is actually a theory on straight men, having ‘problems’ with gay men, and it basically goes that straight men fear gay men undermining masculinity.

There is actually a theory on straight men, having ‘problems’ with gay men, and it basically goes that straight men fear gay men undermining masculinity.
my daughter went yesterday, got a call from her sayin thats shes off to the after party etc, sounds like she had fun... shes gay and im proud to be her dad... im happy to meet her mates, and yeah i hate meetin her male gay mates... gives me the creeps...

but they are who they are and i can live with it.