BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

I was wondering, as a fan of the curvier, cuddlier female, if there are ever any BBW nights held in Sheffield?

I'm in contact with a friend who goes to loads held in Birmingham and places around there, near where she lives, but I don't seem to be able to find any happening in Sheffield.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers

:)

I'll take that as a no then.

Oh well...

It's a shame you got such little response, for i'm sure would be an amazing booster to many a persons ego...as a plus size female, one at times can have a little too much slim and slender pushed in ones face. Hope you find your large and lushes lady soon.;)

have you put bbw in your browser to see what comes up, why not join a dating site, there are some free ones that you could join

have you put bbw in your browser to see what comes up, why not join a dating site, there are some free ones that you could join

I have, but the only people I ever seem to get talking with don't live in Sheffield. Or they do and are taken.

I was hoping that putting a thread on here might start some local interest. Or at least try and just get talking to a few people who may know more about if there is anything like this in Sheffield.

But cheers for your ideas anyway my dear. :)

I'm really surprised that there aren't any suitable meets in Sheffield- there seem to be all other shapes and sizes catered for.

I'm really surprised that there aren't any suitable meets in Sheffield- there seem to be all other shapes and sizes catered for.

I agree. I'm not even bothered about big official meets either. If just a few of us off here meet sometime then that'd do. I just feel that my tastes as regards this subject aren't really catered for in Sheffield.

thursday night in sheffield town center try the bedroom on west st if nothing else its cheap beer and a good laugh

and yes ladys if your very very lucky i may be there to sweep you off your feet

and if your very very very lucky stuckyk will be there to save you lol

I'm just wondering why there has to be a special night for this? Surely you could just go out and chat to girls who fit your ideal? There are plenty of bonny lasses about, after all.

Or do you mean somewhere like the Butterfly Lounge, where you can browse ... :)

I'm just wondering why there has to be a special night for this? Surely you could just go out and chat to girls who fit your ideal? There are plenty of bonny lasses about, after all.

Or do you mean somewhere like the Butterfly Lounge, where you can browse ... :)

Because theres so much stigma associated with it. When big girls go out, unless you have an incredibly thick skin it can be awful.

You become a target because its funny to pick on fat people :roll:

Plus men that like big women can also be the target of abuse. Its just a way to get like minded people together where they can be comfortable and not get abuse from every quarter.

Because theres so much stigma associated with it. When big girls go out, unless you have an incredibly thick skin it can be awful.

You become a target because its funny to pick on fat people :roll:

Plus men that like big women can also be the target of abuse. Its just a way to get like minded people together where they can be comfortable and not get abuse from every quarter.

I see, I don't go out clubbing nowadays, so this has passed me by :)

I do think that people must have become crueller and more 'ist' about everything these days. I never remember all this stuff about gingers and other things when I was young. I blame the media, encouraging people in silly ideas *mary whitehouse mode off*