Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Sheffield utd fans highest revenue generators

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield Sport & Activities > Sheffield Football

Reply To Topic
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-08-2018, 19:37   #21
chakademus
Registered User
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Total Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
You was asked a question on the article and you started your reply with "It says owners & It's are broke".
That's pretty clear to me.
It's clear you just made up that I said it says that in the article.
Utd are cash poor.

Last edited by chakademus; 14-08-2018 at 19:41. Reason: Get over it
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 19:43   #22
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
It says owners & Utd are broke & rely on large gates for operating revenue. Utd have great fans & loyal fanbase but our commercial potential is diminished as a consequence of cheapskate ownership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
It's clear you just made up that I said it says that in the article.
Utd are cash poor.
Read your answer to the question and don't accuse me of making anything up, I don't need to.

When you said "it says" when asked what the article said what was the "it"?.

Last edited by jjjker; 14-08-2018 at 19:47.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 19:48   #23
chakademus
Registered User
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Total Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
Read your answer to the question and don't accuse me of making anything up, I don't need to.
That's taken out of context of a reply not a literal quote from the article.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:49 ----------

An interpretation, as clearly it doesn't say that in the article but it implies Utd are broke.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 19:58   #24
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
That's taken out of context of a reply not a literal quote from the article.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:49 ----------

An interpretation, as clearly it doesn't say that in the article but it implies Utd are broke.
So when you said " it says" you now didn't mean it.
I'll ask you again where does it imply United are broke?.
You seem to have a lot of negativity about the club you claim to support.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 20:08   #25
chakademus
Registered User
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Total Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
So when you said " it says" you now didn't mean it.
I'll ask you again where does it imply United are broke?.
You seem to have a lot of negativity about the club you claim to support.
That was my interpretation of the graph.

You seem to be deluded about what's happening to the club over last few years. Championship contenders don't sell most valuable assets & rely on loan signings they spend 30, 40 million on proven quality.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 20:08 ----------

Why? Cos Blades are poor.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 20:16   #26
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
That was my interpretation of the graph.

You seem to be deluded about what's happening to the club over last few years. Championship contenders don't sell most valuable assets & rely on loan signings they spend 30, 40 million on proven quality.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 20:08 ----------

Why? Cos Blades are poor.
First he tries to make me out a liar and now I'm deluded, I'll tell you what's happened in the last few years we've won league one reaching 100 points more than held our own in a league Owls fans told us we would struggle to stay in and totally embarrassed them on their own turf. At this moment we're signing new players and keeping within league rules. Something you and your fellow Owls cant say about your own club. It's perfectly clear who you support and it isn't the Blades.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 20:58   #27
atticus
Registered User
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Total Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
That was my interpretation of the graph.

You seem to be deluded about what's happening to the club over last few years. Championship contenders don't sell most valuable assets & rely on loan signings they spend 30, 40 million on proven quality.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 20:08 ----------

Why? Cos Blades are poor.
Out of interest, who do you support Chaka?
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:23   #28
Albert smith
Registered User
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Total Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
The taxi firm along with Elev8 drinks company and Elev8 clothing are companies all set up by Chansiri that sponsor Wednesday up to now no one has seen any of these taxis.
Still amp got what this has got to do with this thread.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:29   #29
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert smith View Post
Still amp got what this has got to do with this thread.
As I told you as much as Saudi oil.
Barnsley have slipped up.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:38   #30
Albert smith
Registered User
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Total Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
As I told you as much as Saudi oil.
Barnsley have slipped up.
Perhaps old Princey has got his money from selling sand to Arabs.
As to Barnsley what have they to do with this topic..
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:48   #31
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert smith View Post
Perhaps old Princey has got his money from selling sand to Arabs.
As to Barnsley what have they to do with this topic..
About as much as sand.
Blades lose 5-4 on penalties.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:52   #32
Albert smith
Registered User
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Total Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post
About as much as sand.
Blades lose 5-4 on penalties.
Did you enjoy the match.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 21:56   #33
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert smith View Post
Did you enjoy the match.
What's my enjoyment got to do with this thread?.
  Reply With Quote
14-08-2018, 22:03   #34
nikki-red
Pyjama addict
nikki-red's Avatar
 
Moderator
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Left off Last Laugh Lane...
Total Posts: 54,598
The bickering ends now.

Back on topic please.
_______
“It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.” - Joe Moore
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 06:11   #35
Ridgewalk
Registered User
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Total Posts: 2,329
Well done moderator. It’s pathetic isn’t it ?

Last edited by Ridgewalk; 15-08-2018 at 06:12. Reason: .........
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 07:56   #36
SomeNextGuy
Registered User
SomeNextGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Total Posts: 656
We seem to have made some good signings, with more on the way. We clearly aren't in the same league spending/wages wise as the likes of Derby and Leeds at the moment, but I'd much prefer our situation than that of clubs who spend vast amounts very unwisely, and alienate their fans in the process.
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 12:07   #37
petcharlie
Registered User
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: rotherham
Total Posts: 1,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakademus View Post
That was my interpretation of the graph.

You seem to be deluded about what's happening to the club over last few years. Championship contenders don't sell most valuable assets & rely on loan signings they spend 30, 40 million on proven quality.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 20:08 ----------

Why? Cos Blades are poor.
And then break the rules regarding transfers and then sell their valuable assets.That is if they have anything other clubs want to buy.Or stop paying their way ask their creditors to accept a token of what they owe them or go bust.

Last edited by petcharlie; 15-08-2018 at 12:12. Reason: more news
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 17:28   #38
POUNDSWORTH
Registered User
POUNDSWORTH's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: INGOLDMELLS
Total Posts: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobster View Post
A better guide is average income per fan - last time i looked Utd's was quite low compared to Wednesday

Yea its a surprise, the Owls fans who are ripped off at the gate, ripped off with membership charges and ripped off again with kit prices !! oh to know what they charge for pie and a pint !!

As said it must be the bigger gates that help the figures at the lane.
_______
50 years a supporter, last 3 a part timer....gutted
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 17:54   #39
Hotmale 1954
Registered User
Hotmale 1954's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Total Posts: 3,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjker View Post

held our own in a league Owls fans told us we would struggle to stay in and totally embarrassed them on their own turf. At this moment we're signing new players and keeping within league rules. Something you and your fellow Owls cant say about your own club.
SOME Owls said you'd struggle to stay in ..................and Wednesday (not United) embarrassed Wednesday at Hillsborough. A shocking performance exacerbated by Leon Clark's best day for a very long time.
The embarrassing things on that day were Westwood's, Van Aken's and Hunt's totally inept displays against pretty poor opposition.
Stocksbridge Steels would have won at Hillsborough that day.
That 'nutmeg' made Brooks in to a £12m player. He did nothing else that day.
Neither did any Blades' player. They didn't have to, they only played 7 men, and against a shocking defence that had been further destroyed by Carvalhal.
Shocking Wednesday performance.
Shows how shallow and rhubarb modern football is.
_______
26th December 1979, 2nd May 1981, 21st April 1991


Grand days!

Last edited by Hotmale 1954; 15-08-2018 at 18:00.
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2018, 18:10   #40
jjjker
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2018
Total Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmale 1954 View Post
SOME Owls said you'd struggle to stay in ..................and Wednesday (not United) embarrassed Wednesday at Hillsborough. A shocking performance exacerbated by Leon Clark's best day for a very long time.
The embarrassing things on that day were Westwood's, Van Aken's and Hunt's totally inept displays against pretty poor opposition.
Stocksbridge Steels would have won at Hillsborough that day.
That 'nutmeg' made Brooks in to a £12m player. He did nothing else that day.
Neither did any Blades' player. They didn't have to, they only played 7 men, and against a shocking defence that had been further destroyed by Carvalhal.
Shocking Wednesday performance.
Shows how shallow and rhubarb modern football is.
Lol you're funny keep them coming, did you spot any offsides?
Brooks first full game for United due to injuries in our squad and he tore you apart.
  Reply With Quote
Reply To Topic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06.
POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED
Click "Report Post" under any post which may breach our terms of use.
©2002-2017 Sheffield Forum | Powered by vBulletin ©2018