Afternoon Tea in town

Hi

Any recommendations for afternoon tea in town on a Saturday? Needs to be walkable from the station so not Jamesons. I wondered if anyone has tried Browns?

Thanks

We had afternoon tea at the Hilton on Victoria Quays a few weeks ago. It was lovely.

We booked it through Groupon/Living Social so wasnt expensive either.

Hi

Any recommendations for afternoon tea in town on a Saturday? Needs to be walkable from the station so not Jamesons. I wondered if anyone has tried Browns?

Thanks

I think Jamesons has closed due to ill health.

We went in the Museum, Orchard Square last year and was pleasantly surprised. Service was very attentative and food was quite good.

The cafe in the gallery next to the Winter Gardens used to be really nice. They changed the menu so I'm not sure about afternoon tea now...

There’s Patisserie Valerie, they do afternoon tea with unlimited tea and coffee, well they do in Newcastle so I think it will be the same in Sheffield.

Also I know it’s not Sheffield centre but you can get the tram which is next to the station, is Godivas Cafe at Meadowhall, had a hot chocolate there and it was lovely. I was watching a couple who ordered afternoon tea and it looked nice, with little pots of chocolate and fresh fruit to dip into it.

Thanks for replying, I'll investigate!

The afternoon tea at Marco's on West Bar looked quite nice last week although that may be a bit of a walk

Thanks all,

I see Silversmiths do afternoon tea, anyone been?

Thanks