Amazing service from Sheffield City Council

I was stunned and amazed by Sheffield City Council today. Yesterday I asked them to trim the lower branches off the trees on our road, today they did it. :thumbsup:

The road is lined with Lime trees and they sprout small branches from their trunks low down. Normally the council do it every year, but they missed out last year and they were getting really bushy and blocking the pavement. So I emailed them yesterday and now the job is done.

which bin did they put them in, it may be a while before they take them away!!

Calm down!

Didn't you know the spinster at 36 wrote them a letter asking for the same thing.....back in 1992!!!:hihi:

I was stunned and amazed by Sheffield City Council today. Yesterday I asked them to trim the lower branches off the trees on our road, today they did it. :thumbsup:

The road is lined with Lime trees and they sprout small branches from their trunks low down. Normally the council do it every year, but they missed out last year and they were getting really bushy and blocking the pavement. So I emailed them yesterday and now the job is done.

So the great service is that you used to get your trees pruned every year and now it's every 2 years.

You'll be really thrilled with the great service you'll get soon. They are going to empty your bin every two weeks instead of every week. How great is that?

Calm down!

Didn't you know the spinster at 36 wrote them a letter asking for the same thing.....back in 1992!!!:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

So the great service is that you used to get your trees pruned every year and now it's every 2 years.

You'll be really thrilled with the great service you'll get soon. They are going to empty your bin every two weeks instead of every week. How great is that?

:hihi:

Dunno if its coincidence but they have been cutting the grass around s5 today.

Or maybe they did read your email and decide to act:rolleyes:

Either way they shouldn't need reminding.

:hihi:

Dunno if its coincidence but they have been cutting the grass around s5 today.

Or maybe they did read your email and decide to act:rolleyes:

Either way they shouldn't need reminding.

It does sound rather like ringing up the takeaway to tell them your pizza is 2 hours late and then telling everyone how good they were because it arived 15 minutes later.

I emailed street force on Sunday letting them know the black litter bins were full to overflowing near where i live.Monday morning they came round and emptied them:thumbsup:

I really don't know why I bother posting on SF, such negativity!

Apart from the post just above this one :)

I think it's a great idea, it will encourage people to recycle more a d take more care exactly what they throw out!! I could live with 4 weekly collections myself, and if there was two of us, 2 weekly would be fine...

:hihi::hihi: SF sarcasm at its finest.

I emailed street force on Sunday letting them know the black litter bins were full to overflowing near where i live.Monday morning they came round and emptied them:thumbsup:

I really don't know why I bother posting on SF, such negativity!

Apart from the post just above this one :)

On the floor!That's service for you.