City Centre Road Closures On Wednesday 25th July

Ah i now see the thread up about the bike race. My thread was more to inform people about wednesdays road closures. Some people may have no intrest at all in the actual event, so it's highly unlikely they would view that thread.

I, for one, hadn't heard anything about it, so I'm grateful the road closure information. People who want to discuss the event itself would be better going to the other thread.

I wonder if businesses in Sheffield will be closing a little earlier so that everyone can get home before the roads start being closed off.

dvp82, it's fine, I just posted the thread to the link about the bike race in case anyone was interested. I thought it would be better for people to go to that thread if they wanted to talk about the race instead of taking this one off-topic.

As someone who lives in South East London all I can say is be grateful your sporting disruption will only last for one day :)

The Q-Park (cheesegrater) on Charles Street is closing at 5.30pm today, for the race.

Supertram will run normally, including the park & ride facilities at Nunnery Square, Middlewood and Halfway.