Passport photos thread

Yes you are right, there is a Max Spielman, does it share the dry cleaning shop? I meant the place in the market where they take your picture is where I had mine taken.

Yes it shares the cleaners shop,I think.

It's another nice little earner really, isn't it?

Getting your passports renewed and checked at the PO costs almost as much as the holiday itself!

Well, kind of...,

Why pay for them checked at the Post Office? I filled mine out myself, took the photos in a booth (most if not all are digital now), sent it off next day special and it came back a week later. It was so quick I thought I had filled it in wrong and it had been returned for some reason but it had been processed and returned . I sent it in just before Christmas and it came back just after new year.

Seaman Photographer, London Rd. Just up from The Cremorne, just after the charity shop on the corner. Recommended by various foreign consulates for passport photos.

Why pay for them checked at the Post Office?

Why? Because it saves so much hassle if an application is rejected for relatively insignificant reasons.

Why? Because it saves so much hassle if an application is rejected for relatively insignificant reasons.

....but that would be obvious from reading and completing the form yourself!

....but that would be obvious from reading and completing the form yourself!

"Would be obvious"? Nope. The forms seem deliberately complex.

Example: is someone aged 16 or 17 'a child' for passport application purposes?

The form does not say- but there are several places where you need to guess 'yes/no'!

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Tesco extra at the Wicker have a passport photo machine? or anywhere around, manor, wybourn etc?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Amy

There's nowhere near to Wybourn that i know of. Just had mine done at Max Spielmans Meadowhall.

There was certainly a photo booth machine at Tesco Extra on Saville Street last summer. It's on the main floor, behind the tills near the top level car park entrance.

The only place I can think of anywhere near Tesco (if they don't have one) is the interchange