Thoresby Market anyone?

went there over 5 years ago and haven't been back since, it's pretty crap especially when it's raining

tag, going to review this later as im interested also . last time i went but it was raining hard so i went to victoria shopping centre instead

Does anyone know how much it costs for a pitch at thoresby market?

sorry i don't but i went for the first time in a couple of years yesterday and couldn't believe how quick we got round it all , it's really a lot smaller than it used to be and not busy at asll , to say it was 12ish :(

Yes it is well smaller than it used to be! I think some of it seems to be the stall owners being a lot fussier than they used to be and if it looks like bad weather they dont turn up. Only prob with this is that if people go and there is hardly any stalls then they dont go again, Bit of a visious circle really which will only lead to it getting worse. Wouldn't be so bad if you didnt have to pay to go! I notice that hasn't reduced in price!

Yes it is well smaller than it used to be! I think some of it seems to be the stall owners being a lot fussier than they used to be and if it looks like bad weather they dont turn up. Only prob with this is that if people go and there is hardly any stalls then they dont go again, Bit of a visious circle really which will only lead to it getting worse. Wouldn't be so bad if you didnt have to pay to go! I notice that hasn't reduced in price!

quite true , but its a nice run out especially in the lovely weather yesterday

£2.50 to get in i think they made their money a million times over , how i wish i owned a field lol