Terror Attack Outside Parliament.

What do you find interesting about that ?

Nothing, other than your using the word 'negative' to describe my caution and suggestions of other possible reasons for the incident, suggests to me that you thinking of it being a terrorist incident is a positive thing.

Tell me that I am wrong.

Nothing, other than your using the word 'negative' to describe my caution and suggestions of other possible reasons for the incident, suggests to me that you thinking of it being a terrorist incident is a positive thing.

Tell me that I am wrong.

What a stupid thing to say

What a stupid thing to say

I would take to opportunity to tell me I'm mistaken, rather than just slagging off my legitimate question before the mods show up and delete the posts! ;)

You are mistaken . Why would the mods delete the posts ?

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 22:23 ----------

Nobody is saying that it wasn't.

I said that the police would not have made any comment about whether he was cooperating or not.

It is true what they say about the reliability of eyewitness testimony. One guy being interviewed on a number of TV stations has said that the car was being driven at high speed, 'at least 50mph'. This claim was repeated by a number of news organisations. If you actually look at the CCTV footage and it is in real time, which it looks to be, the car was probably doing no more than 15 or 20 miles per hour at the time it hit the barrier.

The police Have made a comment and they Did say he was not cooperating

You are mistaken . Why would the mods delete the posts ?

This 'conversation' could be seen as off topic and recently I've been on a number of threads where it is the same two people posting has had that portion of the thread has been removed. Very annoying when you have taken the time to compose a post and it is removed with no explanation given.

This 'conversation' could be seen as off topic and recently I've been on a number of threads where it is the same two people posting has had that portion of the thread has been removed. Very annoying when you have taken the time to compose a post and it is removed with no explanation given.

Any reply to my post above saying the police say he is not cooperating , even though you stated differently

Any reply to my post above saying the police say he is not cooperating , even though you stated differently

Where did I state differently?

looks like a terrorist attack to me, pretty terrifying to those involved and lo and behold hes an immigrant from Sudan apparently now a british national lovely!https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7009654/westminster-terror-attack-suspect-sudan/

Yet another example of how disastrous this country's immigration policies have been. Sadiq Khan claims this sort of thing is just part and parcel of living in a big city and he's right, but it wouldn't be if successive governments had been more selective in who they let in. We should stop all further immigration from third world and Islamic countries as this has been the source of all our social and economic problems, but we're living in an age of denial and political correctness where we aren't allowed to think like that.

looks like a terrorist attack to me, pretty terrifying to those involved and lo and behold hes an immigrant from Sudan apparently now a british national lovely!https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7009654/westminster-terror-attack-suspect-sudan/

Another poster who seems pleased that it was probably a terrorist attack!

I'm sure the people hurt and injured neither knew nor cared where he came from. :suspect:

Another poster who seems pleased that it was probably a terrorist attack!

I'm sure the people hurt and injured neither knew nor cared where he came from. :suspect:

why would what i said transpose "pleased"? i am anything but pleased, another tick for strengthening our borders and checking who and why people come here? as for the people that were hurt i am extremly upset that their normal daily life or even ongoing life will be affected by people like this.:rant:

why would what i said transpose "pleased"? i am anything but pleased, another tick for strengthening our borders and checking who and why people come here? as for the people that were hurt i am extremly upset that their normal daily life or even ongoing life will be affected by people like this.:rant:

Liar youll have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that it backs up your warped racist views