Cardiff after Forestieri

At the forum DC said " If i wanted to sell Fernando he would be gone by now" so if an offer comes in DC will have to deal with it. You have to listen to what they offer and take it from there and in our present position we could be the first to blink.

Without knowing the ins and outs of this embargo and finances it's hard to say wether we would take that. If the damage has been done so selling him wouldn't make any difference to whats happening then we need to keep hold of him

Without knowing the ins and outs of this embargo and finances it's hard to say wether we would take that. If the damage has been done so selling him wouldn't make any difference to whats happening then we need to keep hold of him

This is how i understand out situation to be. Firstly P and S runs from April to March. In DC,s first season we lost £9.7m, second £21+m , third £18. so i,m led to believe. Therefore we have overspent over the three year period by about approx. £10m we are now in a position that even if we broke even this season we would still have spent £39m ( £21m +£18mm), the first season loss,s £9.7m is dropped from accounts. This is why we would still be in a mess next season and why DC is having to work with the EFL to find a solution to our predicament. He did say that things could change on the 9th Aug. but could not give anymore details until he was 100% sure.

I can think of almost a team of players at Hillsborough who could go before Nando. Rather six non descripts going, than one or two influential ones.

I don't know what the financial difference is between finishing 7th and 15th in the Championship, but Nando staying would keep us much nearer 6th than 15th.

Along with that, if we're doing quite/very well by Christmas, increased attendances there to see such as Nando will almost offset any fee Cardiff are likely to pay.

Keep the team, and go for it.

I ask again, how much would any FFP fine be?