Sheffield Wednesday Membership

Was thinking about getting a Membership this year. I've been a bit of a lapsed fan of late but was thinking of going to more games.

So it looks like membership is £90. This seems like a lot of money to me!! Had a look at other random clubs and £20 to £40 seems the usual amount.

Anyone on here have membership. What do you actually get for your money? I can see it says up to £180 discount in the shop, assume this is one of those instances where you get £180 discount if you spend £2000 in the shop!!

I'm sure I'll get some non sensible replies on here, hopefully there will be a useful comment tucked away somewhere for me. I am reluctant to spend £90 if I'm not going to get good VFM. :D:D

You'll get your money back if you use your discount for half the home games.

Megastore vouchers are very clearly explained on the website.

Priority for tickets is often regarded as the most valuable benefit.

If you really have to think about it, perhaps you shouldn't bother.

Was thinking about getting a Membership this year. I've been a bit of a lapsed fan of late but was thinking of going to more games.

So it looks like membership is £90. This seems like a lot of money to me!! Had a look at other random clubs and £20 to £40 seems the usual amount.

Anyone on here have membership. What do you actually get for your money? I can see it says up to £180 discount in the shop, assume this is one of those instances where you get £180 discount if you spend £2000 in the shop!!

I'm sure I'll get some non sensible replies on here, hopefully there will be a useful comment tucked away somewhere for me. I am reluctant to spend £90 if I'm not going to get good VFM. :D:D

Yikes even premiership WHFC is only £40 and you get more for that https://www.whufc.com/tickets/membership/UK

My opinion is £90 is disgraceful, where will it end?

This is going same way as ticket prices, if my memory is correct is was £50 last season and £30 the season before. The club seems to be hell bent on deterring the casual supporter , or those that work some Saturdays and cannot justfy a Season Ticket.

£30 at blades & free ticket after attending 5 games!

£30 at blades & free ticket after attending 5 games!

And it's gone up from £25!

And it's gone up from £25!

It has gone up to 30?my word .Do you only get one free match ticket to?It is that McCabe again robbing us CUSTOMERS AGAIN. I would much rather pay 90 and you get your money back if you spend about 2000 quid in the shop.:loopy::loopy:You have to give it to him your Dick Turpin never misses a opportunity to grab your cash. STAND AND DELIVER.

Edited by petcharlie
adding extra

Hopefully, they'll be some cheap Cup games at Wednesday again this season.

As much as I missed my season ticket last year and of course the view, 3 rows back from (Tango), I'd rather now lend my support/money to a local team like Sheffield Eagles Home games £15 a pop, they need supporting now their back in Sheffield, with little or no help from SCC.