Microsoft sign in.

Why all of a sudden I am having to sign in to microsoft everytime I turn on the computer. This has only started during the last week and it is driving me nuts. Is there any way I can by pass this? Cheers.

Edited by Kidorry
changed lettering.

If at any point you "verified" yourself / your computer by signing into your MS account, then it would have changed your PC's account type from a "Local" to Online, meaning you have to log in with your MS account...

You can check this, if you go to 'Settings, > Accounts' - then look below your name/picture if it says "local Account" etc....

Do I want it on local account or M/S?

Sorted. Went onto the link you provided and could not get a link to the local account so I went into the search box(advice in the link) typed in netplwiz and unchecked the box with , User must enter a password to use this computer. I restarted and I did not have to sign in. Thanks everyone for your help.

Edited by Kidorry
added words.