X Box One X announced

I must say, I am impressed by raw power

this machine present on paper.

If things works out okay in practice, that means

no overheating, no YLOD and similar issues, I am about to

seriously consider replacing my PS4 with one.

And big factor is backward compatibility, which really

lacks on PS4

I must say as a Xbox One S user I'm not all that excited about the new Xbox One X!

OK, so its going to run graphics at 6 terraflops compared to the PS4 pro at 4.2. Yeah, great, 4K gaming, but does that mean you'll have to upgrade your telly to a 4k model.

I run my Xbox into a HD telly and I find the graphics pretty amazing. Don't think I'll be upgrading come this November lol

My other half has not shut up about this. He's even put the money aside for it. Personally I don't understand the different between the 1 S and this one.. can anyone explain?

---------- Post added 18-06-2017 at 12:15 ----------

Forgot to say, he has a 4k tv and the one S at the minute so what difference would there be?

My other half has not shut up about this. He's even put the money aside for it. Personally I don't understand the different between the 1 S and this one.. can anyone explain?

---------- Post added 18-06-2017 at 12:15 ----------

Forgot to say, he has a 4k tv and the one S at the minute so what difference would there be?

Xbox one X is basically, console that original Xbox one should be. Faster disk, more memory, faster graphic, true 4K gaming, real next generation gaming console.

It will run huge library of games ( backward compatibility), going back to 2000 and original Xbox, X360.

Your other half is making very wise choice, especially if he's got 4k TV. He will be able to play his favourite games from Xbox one faster, smoother and with better visuals.

Edited by Guest

So is it worth the money? I don't understand anything about computer stuff and all this flopps business. Surely the game cant go any quicker as it's the download speed from Internet? Also can you not play xbox 360 and xbox one games one the xbox one s?

Download (and upload) internet speed matters only if

game is streamed from internet, if you got physical copy or you download game to console hard drive, it doesn't

really matter.

Playing x360 games on Xbox one S and Xbox one X?

Yeah, sure you can. Compatibility list is growing.

All 360 games that are backward compatible.

Is it worth it?

That's highly subjective. If you are gamer, you have 4k TV,

gaming is your guilty pleasure. Than, yes sure. It's worth

450 £. From that perspective, definitely.

It's not more question, "can you play it?".

It's "how can you play it?". That's the difference between Xbox one S and Xbox one X.

Edited by Guest