Norton Retail Park - St James

Is it true that M&S have pulled out of the above new development ?? Also does anyone know what is open now and dates of what is to open shortly. I can't seem to find much info online. Thanks

Greggs – Now Open

Mountain Warehouse – Now Open

Costa – Now Open

Shoe Zone – Now Open

Card Factory – 9th June

T.K.Maxx – 14th June

Wilko – 27th June

M & S – 27th June

Superdrug – 29th June

Next – 4th July

Aldi – 5th July

Pets At Home – 6th July

Specsavers – 7th July

Speaking as a South West Sheffield resident, who actually needs the city centre? If say Curry’s didn’t have a South West presence, there is always Chesterfield, the likes of John Lewis need to seriously consider their position, or they could find themselves being the last man standing.

Was in the Costa this morning. It was extremely busy with long queues. I can see it being permanently like that. Spotted quite a few faults with the building - side entrance door difficult to open, yet blows fully open with the wind and then doesn't close. Furniture fixings poorly installed with brackets not being straight etc. Surprising really as Costa probably have the same contractors to build and fit all their shops so surprised things like this don't get noticed when handing the building over.

Car park extremely busy, despite only a few shops being open. Looked like it was the opening day for the TKMax Home store going by the queue and handing out of balloons etc.

Aldi, Wilko's and M&S will be useful for me, with it being a 5 min walk from where I live. And of course Greggs bacon butties for breakfast.

Car park extremely busy, despite only a few shops being open.

Yes, only 6 if the list in the post above is correct...and the "big boys" are still to arrive on site.

Is the car park one of those "timed" jobs? Two hours maximum, and the like?

Does anyone know if Aldi opened yesterday?

Yes can see this being a big success especially when you consider these parks usually take months or even years to establish themselves.

NO aldi until end of month went yesterday,,so went to archer road branch,being going years the savings pay for my holidays and the quality is top class,but that branch now seems like its full of waitross customers,never seen so many big posh cars in the car park,but if you can get quality at low prices even those with lots of cash need to save,hurry up aldi open up at Norton.

Aldi now opening on 19th July.

Aldi now opening on 19th July.

What happened to seventh then, has pets at home opened yet.

Pets at Home now opening on 20th July.

Does anyone know if Aldi opened yesterday?

No, Apparently their store devices require a 4G signal, but they can only get a 3G signal, so thats why its not open yet.