Laura marling concert

anyone going to see laura marling in october, i got my ticket this morning.

Would love to have seen this, shes a fantastic singer and should be great in an unusual venue, wasnt able to buy tickets today.

i saw her for the 1st time last year at the leadmill and couldnt miss this one, shes so good live.

I really would like to see Laura Marling. I just found out today that she'll be playing in Sheffield. Anyone got a spare ticket they need rid of?

Cheers

I was really up for going to this, then saw it was £20 and was put off! Can't afford that for one gig!

But it's Laura Marling at The Cathedral! I bet it'll be amazing. £20 is worth it I reckon but it's sold out :( :( any unwanted tickets out there?!!

my 21st on thur i did not know what to tell ppl to get me, when they asked if i had known oh i ould love this, any tickets hope there are

Yes that is too expensive :(

She'll be on tour again and I'll have my eye on the ball then and will buy a ticket before it sells out!

Wow, £54.99, who is she, God. Sorry the price would suggest so. But i bet the experience would be worth it.

@best_sheff it's supposedlyfans selling the tickets (greedy greedy fans!) not Laura Marling. I can't decide now if I should pay £54.99 off my overdraft or buy an overpriced ticket hmmmmmm

£20 is not expensive for this kind of one off gig, the cathedral tickets all sold in about an hour on the cathedral website.