Sheffield wed v norwich

need to win this,good job rhodes cannot play,but we must win

Think fans be best saving there money and not going

Only takes someone like Reach to let rip from a distance like he did against Leeds

One goal is all it takes, so 1 - 0 to the owls

Is the car park in hillsborough park open saturday for home fans as normal? anyone know

Come on Wednesday

Come on Wednesday

Win for the owls tomorrow

Is the car park in hillsborough park open saturday for home fans as normal? anyone know

The plan was/is that it'll should be clear for the match fans, SWFC pay for its use so if it's not clear they'll be asking for a refund.

When I went past earlier the occupants were more active than they have been, so it could be they were getting ready for their departure.

Update........Match day morning l walked through park 06:30am. still Occupied.

Edited by steve68
Update

The plan was/is that it'll should be clear for the match fans, SWFC pay for its use so if it's not clear they'll be asking for a refund.

When I went past earlier the occupants were more active than they have been, so it could be they were getting ready for their departure.

I didn't think SWFC had to pay to use it, wasn't part of the deal they would sort out the drainage and resurface the car park on proviso they got sole use of it on matchdays???

I really hope we win this Football Match. :help:

i can only see a loss tbh

You may get a surprise, there not all that bad you know, played well enough at Birmingham, could win this easily, but then again...…...

I didn't think SWFC had to pay to use it, wasn't part of the deal they would sort out the drainage and resurface the car park on proviso they got sole use of it on matchdays???

Taken from the Parks Financial Statement:-

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club continues to pay for the use of one of the car parks on a maximum of 28 home match days.