Self Employed Domestic Cleaner

hi guys I intend venturing into domestic cleaning business as I love to work for myself as self employed which will fit around my family life and the flexibility working for myself.

I have started purchasing cleaning equipment's and chemical for cleaning .

Please can anyone on here advice me on how to get customers and clients within the Sheffield environs. +

I look forward getting your reply guys asap . Cheers

hi guys I intend venturing into domestic cleaning business as I love to work for myself as self employed which will fit around my family life and the flexibility working for myself.

Please can anyone on here advice me on how to get customers and clients within the Sheffield environs. +

Posting flyers through letterboxes is a good way to start. Or an advert in the papers, card in a shop window, etc. Emphasise you're independent and not working for an agency, and have references ready. You might want to add extra services like simple shopping to the list of skills you offer.

Do a good job, and hope for personal recommendations.

Good luck.

Posting flyers through letterboxes is a good way to start. Or an advert in the papers, card in a shop window, etc. Emphasise you're independent and not working for an agency, and have references ready. You might want to add extra services like simple shopping to the list of skills you offer.

Good luck.

Why would he want to add shopping or other services??:confused: He's providing a cleaning service! I wouldnt ask a painter to pop out and get me some groceries!

And what is simple shopping?:hihi:

Don't forget to take out public liability insurance cover.

Good luck.

good advice. Also ask around your area what cleaners are charging, and what for. I know a few who charge £10 per hour and don't include ironing, and one who charges £9 but does ironing... Depends what the area and demand will expect.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:48 AM, eddy09 said:

I think useful information is

a- do you drive?  What is your area of service?

b- do you have reliable references that can be checked?

c- do you require equioment or happy with what is in the house?

d- rates :  how much/hour.  Is that net of contributions.

e- can ou do some ironing in the house.

f- for some customers: are you male or female, age.

BWs

MV