Which StarTrek Series would you rate the best.

The Original for me was Brilliant but I just finished watching Enterprise recently and think it was the best of all the Modern ones. James. T. Kirk and Jonathan Archer were the best two Captains in my Opinion.

I'm going to go voyager then next generation, then enterprise then the original. Never really watched DS9.

Pine and Quinto.

Into Darkness was the best Stsr Trek film ever.

I'm going to go voyager then next generation, then enterprise then the original. Never really watched DS9.

To be honest I just gave Voyager and Next Generation each a one episode view, so really not giving them much of a chance. I will watch some more.

To be honest I just gave Voyager and Next Generation each a one episode view, so really not giving them much of a chance. I will watch some more.

Voyager had a start and a finish which I appreciated, and a couple of plot lines much different to next gen. Oh and jeri Ryan.

Voyager had a start and a finish which I appreciated, and a couple of plot lines much different to next gen. Oh and jeri Ryan.

I will watch the two mentioned on Netflix. The reason I enjoyed Enterprise was because the Format was very close to the original. Sadly the ratings were poor that's why only 4 series were made.

The Original for me was Brilliant but I just finished watching Enterprise recently and think it was the best of all the Modern ones. James. T. Kirk and Jonathan Archer were the best two Captains in my Opinion.

My favourites would be original series and also Enterprise. I enjoyed TNG, and some of Voyager. Not so much DS9.

Also, in Enterprise, did the captain ever repair that broken device that kept teleporting him through time and space to help all kinds of people with problems?

My favourites would be original series and also Enterprise. I enjoyed TNG, and some of Voyager. Not so much DS9.

Also, in Enterprise, did the captain ever repair that broken device that kept teleporting him through time and space to help all kinds of people with problems?

Im not sure about a broken device but Daniels the time traveller kept whisking Archer to different timelines. To avert a Temperal war or something like that.

Im not sure about a broken device but Daniels the time traveller kept whisking Archer to different timelines. To avert a Temperal war or something like that.

Yeah that was an interesting storyline for sure.

I think the device was called Ziggy or something like that? It predicted % probably of certain outcomes. There was an older bloke too, kept appearing in every episode as a hologram...

;)

Used to watch one of them for Councillor Troy - but lost interest in that after second series i think.

Kirk is still the best from the series.

As a franchise the Pine movies are the best Star Treks of anything made.

Yeah that was an interesting storyline for sure.

I think the device was called Ziggy or something like that? It predicted % probably of certain outcomes. There was an older bloke too, kept appearing in every episode as a hologram...

;)

Quantem Leap with Scot Bakula as Sam and Dean Stockwell was the older bloke.. yes the Time Travel device was Ziggy.