More child abuse convictions in Sheffield

I thinks yours and others selective outrage is being pointed out. All Sex offenders are scumbags but as seen on SF many times it’s the ethnic ones that cause the most outrage for some reason....:suspect:

They probably cause the most outrage due to the unprecedented numbers involved compared with the actual amount of men of that ethnicity (1 in 6 under investigation in Rotherham), the fact that these cases are appearing on an almost weekly basis (another 30 on trial in Huddersfield next year) the fact that authorities failed to act and the fact that the news by its wording is still trying to allay the truth.

Is that enough reasons for you?

They probably cause the most outrage due to the unprecedented numbers involved compared with the actual amount of men of that ethnicity (1 in 6 under investigation in Rotherham), the fact that these cases are appearing on an almost weekly basis (another 30 on trial in Huddersfield next year) the fact that authorities failed to act and the fact that the news by its wording is still trying to allay the truth.

It's enough reasons for Many folks here. Me as well... BUT...The last time i mentioned 'Numbers and Ethnicity'..i was banned for three days.! Can't win.!

I thinks yours and others selective outrage is being pointed out. All Sex offenders are scumbags but as seen on SF many times it’s the ethnic ones that cause the most outrage for some reason....:suspect:

You're right in principle. But also remember 1000 girls in Rotherham were abused by these gangs. It is an outrage, and at least now some of the perpetrators are beginning to be brought to justice. All the reasons need to be addressed by the relevant authorities, just the same as the other scandals that occurred in care homes and by the church.

It's enough reasons for Many folks here. Me as well... BUT...The last time i mentioned 'Numbers and Ethnicity'..i was banned for three days.! Can't win.!

You're right in principle. But also remember 1000 girls in Rotherham were abused by these gangs. It is an outrage, and at least now some of the perpetrators are beginning to be brought to justice. All the reasons need to be addressed by the relevant authorities, just the same as the other scandals that occurred in care homes and by the church.

Have a read of this if we are talking numbers= https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/majority-of-rotherham-child-exploitation-suspects-are-white-claims-new-report-1-7392637

You 'Actually'Believe what's written in the 'Star'? 'CLAIMS'...?

The FACTS are there for all to see who were involved. The court cases speak volumes.

Edited by FinBak

Btw, I'm not selectively outraged. I would deal with all the convicted in the same manner. I've posted similar onnthreads about church based abuse. Race or religion is irrelevant, all perpetrators need to be investigated with with equal vigour without prejudice or preference.

Gosh...You are Tantamount arguing who were the instigators here..

How dare you?

---------- Post added 17-11-2018 at 17:39 ----------

Btw, I'm not selectively outraged. I would deal with all the convicted in the same manner. I've posted similar onnthreads about church based abuse. Race or religion is irrelevant, all perpetrators need to be investigated with with equal vigour without prejudice or preference.

What does 'Selectively outraged' Mean?

Edited by FinBak

Sorry but that’s a laughable post, you might as well say the majority of animals that bark are dogs.

However you dress it up the figures against the minorities are staggering, have a think of a small group of people and then think that one in six of that group are an offender!!! Let’s not forget these are only the start of the trials the total figures I will be unprecedented. A thorough government investigation into the psyche of these men is urgently needed.

Sorry but that’s a laughable post, you might as well say the majority of animals that bark are dogs.

However you dress it up the figures against the minorities are staggering, have a think of a small group of people and then think that one in six of that group are an offender!!! Let’s not forget these are only the start of the trials the total figures I will be unprecedented. A thorough government investigation into the psyche of these men is urgently needed.

Yes. But when WE try and say this we are classed as Racist or other things.

There is a Certain way to say things on-line. So as NOT to get you into trouble.

With ME..?...It's like a voice inside my head.. DO NOT SAY THAT...!

But i always do say it..! If WE aren't allowed to speak our minds...We will be forever ignored.

Gosh...You are Tantamount arguing who were the instigators here..

How dare you?

---------- Post added 17-11-2018 at 17:39 ----------

What does 'Selectively outraged' Mean?

Selective outrage normally means you are outraged only when it suits another hidden agenda.

Selective outrage normally means you are outraged only when it suits another hidden agenda.

There’s no selectiveness here mate the scale of this is horrifying and shows a serious character trait in certain ethnicities toward another.