Any Uber drivers? Need advice.

Hi

Any Uber drivers about. Thinking about doing it need some advice please.

Would be great. If you coukd send me a private message please.

??

Not an Uber driver but my understanding is that the business model is to keep prices low by always ensuring an oversupply of cars and drivers.

This means that in all likelihood you will be working long hours for little reward.

Not an Uber driver but my understanding is that the business model is to keep prices low by always ensuring an oversupply of cars and drivers.

This means that in all likelihood you will be working long hours for little reward.

Plenty working for Uber, and in non too shabby cars either, so must be at least some money to be made.

Plenty working for Uber, and in non too shabby cars either, so must be at least some money to be made.

I’m an Uber driver and can give the benefit of my experience in being in the trade for a very long time and have seen it from all different percoectives. There’s too much conjecture and like all things Uber has its pros and cons.

I’m an Uber driver and can give the benefit of my experience in being in the trade for a very long time and have seen it from all different percoectives. There’s too much conjecture and like all things Uber has its pros and cons.

I use Uber occaisionally, and on the whole most drivers seem happy enough when I chat to them about working for Uber.

How do you find it Ihsaan?

A friend of mine Drives for Uber, and regrets ever going over there, and would tell anyone who is thinking about it, not to bother...

He says that he's earning less on Uber, than he was on black cab, much harder to make a living, on average he's making around 1/3 less per journey than he was before Uber..

I use Uber occaisionally, and on the whole most drivers seem happy enough when I chat to them about working for Uber.

How do you find it Ihsaan?

I don’t tye flexibility of working very useful. There’s an income to be made. You just have to work smarter rather than harder. It’s very different to the Hackney trade. I believe there’s more pro’s than cons

On 11/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, mac61178 said:

Hi

Any Uber drivers about. Thinking about doing it need some advice please.

Would be great. If you coukd send me a private message please.

??

i know plenty of drivers what left city and say its the best move they made. better class of customers/ get paid for no pick ups/better money in peak time/ customers get rated by driver so need  need i go on try it .