Hatfield House Lane Class J3 1962 Where are you?

I believe you're John.I am Pete off Sicey. Haven't seen any of the old class in years.Probably wouldn't recognise any of them anyway.

Hi Pete. Easily remembered, as you went off to King teds at end of J4. Hope it was all worth it? High storrs for me was short n sweet. ( Had I known beforehand that King ted's had its own swimming pool, I'd have had that as a preference.) :D:D

Still can't get my head around the class changes between the J2 photo and the J4 line up as we remember it? ( can't locate a piccy for that year class ), so I can only bring to mind Steve Fren.., Ian Whitt... John Dea... etc.

Bet you'd recognise Graham if you passed in the street. I assume you also left Sheffield? As Malc was only a few doors down from you, did he stay or move on? PM if you get a chance.. Cheers! :):)

---------- Post added 14-11-2018 at 18:20 ----------

I didn't go to Hatfield but I've known Graham Downs a long time, I recognised him straight away.

Is Joan Turner in the picture Trevor's (Sam) sister?

Not sure. Strangely enough, I can't remember Joan Turner, even as she was obviously in same class. I'm sure other J3'ers will come forward eventually and answer that one for you. Thanks for responding. :wave:

Won't let me pm you because I haven't got 5 posts on forum

---------- Post added 14-11-2018 at 21:24 ----------

I went to Firth Park Grammar with Stephen French.He lived on Hatfield

Won't let me pm you because I haven't got 5 posts on forum

---------- Post added 14-11-2018 at 21:24 ----------

I went to Firth Park Grammar with Stephen French.He lived on Hatfield

I really must be losing the plot after all these years.. ? It was my parents that told me that you had put down for king ted's ( them, being chatty around that time ) and I naturally accepted that's where you went off to. You and I ( unless again, mistaken ) were the top 2 in the 11+ exams in J4. I do remember Frenchy uniformed out for FPG but can't seem to place you in such a colorful outfit? I was only at High Storrs for a couple of grades before being whisked off to Canada again. Sorry abut PM problems. Wasn't aware that this media had such restrictive practices..

Somethings can be remembered easily others not.In those days my mum knew just about everyone which was not always a good thing