Haye v Bellew

If Bellew was doing it for the money why would he not fight Usyk at Heavyweight??

Usyk wants to be in that weight devision anyway so he can take a shot at Joshua.

I think it's Pride/ego thats convinced him to fight at a lower weight class.

Because Usky holds all the belts at cruiser and gives bellew a slight chance to hold all the belt but bellew is going have to lose a lot of weight to get to cruiser and he will be weaker. If usk fights bellew at heavyweight bellew probably wins as the bookmakers would prove. / Bellew is now a a heavyweight naturally and usk will in time move up but not whilst he has got the belts / Neither of them

would be a threat to A. J. or Wilder to small . Heavyweight is were the money is end of.

Usyk wants to move upto Heavyweight right now, he's going to dump the belts after the Bellew fight.

There's nothing left at Cruiserweight for him and he's desperate for a crack at AJ, continuing to defend his belts is just wasting his time.

Like you said, the money is at Heavyweight so that is where he will go.

Usyk wants to move upto Heavyweight right now, he's going to dump the belts after the Bellew fight.

There's nothing left at Cruiserweight for him and he's desperate for a crack at AJ, continuing to defend his belts is just wasting his time.

Like you said, the money is at Heavyweight so that is where he will go.

It dont work like that he is going to join the que . And he knows that so i dont

that is his train of thaught at the moment. He will have to prove himself and work his way to chief contender . His management team know there is at least

4 or 5 top heavweights that would beat him good for his image though some 18 stone giants out there can he face them call them super heavy weights Bellew has said he wouldnt face them as they are to big / I would like to see usyk stood at the side of tyson fury look like a midget

Edited by spider1

It dont work like that he is going to join the que .

Thats what I mean tho, Usyk needs to prove himself at heavyweight so there were no barriers to fighting Bellew in that division, Usyk would have been more than happy to get his first Heavyweight fight under his belt.

Bellew himself has said that he wants the fight at Cruiserweight as he feels the victory would mean more for him.

It's all just ego from Bellew, he'll get beat up and look the fool, the first question anyone is will ask is "why didn't you fight at Heavyweight Tony???"

Thats what I mean tho, Usyk needs to prove himself at heavyweight so there were no barriers to fighting Bellew in that division, Usyk would have been more than happy to get his first Heavyweight fight under his belt.

Bellew himself has said that he wants the fight at Cruiserweight as he feels the victory would mean more for him.

It's all just ego from Bellew, he'll get beat up and look the fool, the first question anyone is will ask is "why didn't you fight at Heavyweight Tony???"

Think he is dropping down because thats were the belts are and more money

for this fight. Usk holds the belts and they have to fight at this weight for the belts / Both will move up after this fight no matter who wins chasing the money // There is no money at cruiser for either of them after this fight

Do you think either would stand a chance against A.J.he could fight them both together all about money barry hearns will smiling now promoter for both

Edited by spider1

Bellew is going to retire after this fight, granted he said that about the Haye fight but he seems quite firm on it.

Usyk needs to fight up the rankings before getting a chance against AJ, he'll need a decent promoter to help him get a decent fight, I can see alot of fighters wanting to avoid him.

Bellew is going to retire after this fight, granted he said that about the Haye fight but he seems quite firm on it.

Usyk needs to fight up the rankings before getting a chance against AJ, he'll need a decent promoter to help him get a decent fight, I can see alot of fighters wanting to avoid him.

Personally i think if bellew wins he will take a fight at heavyweight money talks

look at mayweather all about money and bellew could poss beat some of them

out there pick a little un as poss not the likes of A J. were he knows he would get knocked out in the first round :hihi: Think Usyk is now under Barry Hearn so they will try to build that up into a

mega fight

Edited by spider1

Glass act from Usayk- not just in the ring but outside too.

Great post fight conference and showed his humility, hope to see more of him in UK.

Looks like Hearn was burying Bellew and opening a new egg named Usayk..

An easy nights work for Usyk.

How do you think he will go on against the likes of Big Baby jarrel miller 24

stone coming at him :hihi:

On 11/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, spider1 said:

How do you think he will go on against the likes of Big Baby jarrel miller 24

stone coming at him :hihi:

He is a big lad with a big mouth, Usyk would pick him apart though, way to classy for Miller.

17 minutes ago, mickey finn said:

He is a big lad with a big mouth, Usyk would pick him apart though, way to classy for Miller.

Be nice to see keeps it interesting  but usyk managagement [ hearn ]  wont want  risk .

Be some one like Dave Allen .  Fair enough to start with i think 

Edited by spider1