Anyone had experience of using a Virtual Assistant?

I always appreciate business people not needing an administrator

I always make a point of understanding business! Ask your mum to answer your phone? Sort your mail. I’ve worked for directors on multi million pound organisations. Local authoroty’s in crisis,

Administration done well is the mainstay of your business

The last thing on your mind!

Done properly it revolutionises your business!

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 21:18 ----------

I offer a fully rounded service. I make contacts a database. Friends a contact base.

I organise files, offer a book keeping service, do all the jobs you don’t have time for or the jobs you spend hours on because it’s not your skill set, example: I work with a very passionate forward thinking community lawyer. She sends me organogram of working practice, I turn it into wheels in motion presentations. .

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 21:20 ----------

Don’t have a clue what she’s doing but boy can I make it look good!

Do most people you work with still have physical mail partofparty? The industry I work in has been almost paperless for well over a decade. Quotes, invoices etc all via email. Even ISO quality manuals now don't need a physical copy.

Katwalk - looking at your signature I would have thought you needed someone experienced such as partofparty is suggesting. You both seem to be offering very similar services.

Both paper and electronic. We deal a lot with government offices and they do love their paper! Also the legal nature of some of my clients work is paper heavy.

I dream of a paperless office!