Jabeerwocky, London Road

Anyone know owt about this? Or exactly where it is?

Cheers! Wow, that sounds kinda interesting! :|

Yeah a bit different by the sound of it. Looking forward to it.

When`s it open? Looked like nothing had altered when I went past last.

Its changed managment already - but I think they're looking to have a proper launch in early November

Just in, from their Twitter:

OPENING WEEK: Thursday 1st November: Trade/Industry

Friday 2nd November: Friends/Family

Saturday 3rd November: Public Opening

Come and join us for a beer..!

Just in, from their Twitter:

Yeah, got an invite via Twitter so I`ll hopefully get down there on Thursday next week! Nice to think that there are a few places on London Road these days where you can get a decent pint, and Beer Engine too on Cemetary Road!

Anyone else been yet? Whay you reckon?

I drive past it most nights, but it always looks empty and (from the outside looking in, admittedly), they've made very little or no attempt to change it. T he outside still looks identical, and it seems to be the same tired seating and drab interior now than what it was two months ago.

They haven't done enough to tempt me in yet. At a time when new craft beer places are opening every week, they are going to have to try harder.

I drive past it most nights, but it always looks empty and (from the outside looking in, admittedly), they've made very little or no attempt to change it. T he outside still looks identical, and it seems to be the same tired seating and drab interior now than what it was two months ago.

They haven't done enough to tempt me in yet. At a time when new craft beer places are opening every week, they are going to have to try harder.

I noticed it the other day when driving past. I just thought it was another one of these places that open and close very quickly on London Road.

Now I know it's purporting to be a craft beer place I may be tempted to give it a try. If so, I'll report back. However, "craft" usually means "keg" and I'm not the biggest fan of cold fizzy beer - so it will need to be really good quality keg for me to rate it highly I suspect.

Yeah, I`d say that it`s worth a try. They are based on keg though a cask line is imminent. I enjoyed the Buxton Extra stout that was on keg but not cold or fizzy. Food is interesting and there`s a pool table, unusually for a `crafty` place. Another option in that area which has gotta be good.