Wade family in Sheffield

I am researching the history of the Wade family during their time in Sheffield.

Robert Samuel Wade was killed in action on 26th September 1917, age 22 at the Battle of Polygon Wood.

Before he enlisted Robert worked at Thomas Ward Ltd, Tinsley, does anyone know what Wards did at Tinsley?

I would also like to locate the grave of his father, James William Fredrick Wade born 20th August 1863 and died 4th February 1932 age 68,at the time of his death James lived at 35 Poole Road Darnall. How would I find this grave?

One family member lived on Enfield Street, Sheffield, where was this in Sheffield?

Thank you. :)

I am researching the history of the Wade family during their time in Sheffield.

Robert Samuel Wade was killed in action on 26th September 1917, age 22 at the Battle of Polygon Wood.

Before he enlisted Robert worked at Thomas Ward Ltd, Tinsley, does anyone know what Wards did at Tinsley?

I would also like to locate the grave of his father, James William Fredrick Wade born 20th August 1863 and died 4th February 1932 age 68,at the time of his death James lived at 35 Poole Road Darnall. How would I find this grave?

One family member lived on Enfield Street, Sheffield, where was this in Sheffield?

Thank you. :)

Sheffield Indexers,

WADE, James William (Commissionaire, age 68 ).

Died at 35 Poole Rd; Buried on February 9, 1932 in Roman Catholic ground;

Grave Number 4013, Section GG of City Road Cemetery, Sheffield.

Parent or Next of Kin if Available: ~. Remarks: .

Plot Owner: ~ ~ of ~. Page No 47

Thank you retep, that is very helpful