Getting hold of manure megathread!

Hello,

I have some very well rotted horse manure (approximately 6 months old so no nitrogen robbing produce) I can deliver for a contribution towards my rescued geriatric herd that produced it!! They are all fed a non GM diet, I do not use any pesticides nor do I use any type of fertiliser on the pastures they munch on. The bags are filled to a safe lifting weight approximately 15kg if you would like to collect I charge £2.50 no minimum order or if you would like a delivery I can do £3 a bag minimum 10 bags plus diesel costs if not within 3 miles.

Many thanks.

Laura :)

Hi Laura,

I am interested in coming to buy some manure off you. Have you still got quite a few bags available? I would be aiming to get 5-10 bags. PLease could PM me? Many thanks, Jess

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 09:09 ----------

Hi all,

Looking for 5 - 10 bags of well-rotted manure to collect over the next few days (no pesticides or GM crops is preferable). I can dig and bag up, and will pay! Thanks :)

I know this is the manure thread, but anyone got a few bags of top soil that could be used in our 'mini allotment' at home?

I use pallet collars as small beds to grow stuff in, and need to fill one more.

Any horse manure. We are an allotment at Oughtibridge and would need it delivered, we are prepared to pay.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 17:23 ----------

Just received a contact for delivery of manure - its a farm nr Grenoside - Kathryn Smyth. A couple of ton is £60 with delivery. PM me if you want tel number. We are hoping to have some delivered in 10 days time so will be better able to say if good value for money or not then:clap:

Hello! I'd be interested in getting in touch with them about getting some. Unfortunately, I'm too new to send PMs yet. Would you be able to send me the contact?

hi heeley farm sold out of manure ,but have loads of top soil,good stuff if that helps

hi heeley farm sold out of manure ,but have loads of top soil,good stuff if that helps

When I asked them, about a month ago, they said they were out at the moment. Does that mean they have some free again now?

If anyone knows where I can get some manure delivered, I'd really appreciate it. It's surprisingly difficult to track any down.

Any horse manure. We are an allotment at Oughtibridge and would need it delivered, we are prepared to pay.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 17:23 ----------

Just received a contact for delivery of manure - its a farm nr Grenoside - Kathryn Smyth. A couple of ton is £60 with delivery. PM me if you want tel number. We are hoping to have some delivered in 10 days time so will be better able to say if good value for money or not then:clap:

How was the manure? and do you have to have 2 tons?

Can't deliver, but have plenty of reasonably well rotted practically pure horse muck in Loxley for free.

Hello Juniper. Can you deliver me 10 bags of well rotted manure please? I live off Herries Road, very near SWFC. PM me for further communication? Thank you. Steve.

---------- Post added 18-05-2018 at 13:24 ----------

Sorry Juniper. I meant Laura78! :)

Lily Lodge Equestrian centre, Thompson Hill (just off A61) High Green. Sheffield S35 4JT well rotted manure free. Just bring your own bag and take as much as you want! 9-5 only please

How was the manure? and do you have to have 2 tons?

Hi there, you can have less but they charge the same. Very pleased with it :)

---------- Post added 12-08-2018 at 23:27 ----------

Hi there, you can have less but they charge the same. Very pleased with it :)

sorry for late response, not been on here in a while

Hi, we have plenty of manure from our chickens. It has some hay mixed with it too. Collection from s5. Thanks

Hello there! I have plenty of well rotted manure one 6+ ton of 3+Yr old and 12+ free for collection Thurgoland area easy access, just get in touch x