Sheffield wed v norwich

feel for the ones who turned up and paid. (how much?).

We Blades have been ridiculed in the past for our protests..(shoes off) but it seems the Owls supporters have lost faith in the manager, and questioning the chairman.( costs, taxis, etc).

But the biggest concern for most Owls, is the gap !! no matter the result on Friday that gap on and off the park is becoming a gulf.

Whats the answer?

Personally I only care how the owls do, the gap doesn't interest me. Didn't go but from what ive heard I missed nothing. I still don't understand why he won't play a couple of more experienced players. I'm all for giving the kids a go but it's not working at the moment, worrying times

feel for the ones who turned up and paid. (how much?).

We Blades have been ridiculed in the past for our protests..(shoes off) but it seems the Owls supporters have lost faith in the manager, and questioning the chairman.( costs, taxis, etc).

But the biggest concern for most Owls, is the gap !! no matter the result on Friday that gap on and off the park is becoming a gulf.

Whats the answer?

The gap is the same today as last week, If I was you I'd worry about your own teams inability to beat better teams in the league and how this could potentially de-rail your promotion chances!

The gap is the same today as last week, If I was you I'd worry about your own teams inability to beat better teams in the league and how this could potentially de-rail your promotion chances!

We beat the team currently top of the league, literally the only team 'better' than us at the moment.

Lol.

We beat the team currently top of the league, literally the only team 'better' than us at the moment.

Lol.

enjoy it while it lasts

Lol.

The team you beat above you in the table wont be there or thereabouts (based on todays performance) at the end of the season, much like yourselves, we made them look like Barcelona!

I've got a good feeling about today, the last 2 times we have played Norwich at home we have won 5-1, I'll take 2-0 today!

Are you still feeling good ?

Chansiri confronted by fans as he walked out,and the fans asking why?won"t sack Jos,super video on twitter, Bruce or McCarthy been linked with Owls job

Owls fans let's not get too hasty, there were positives from the Norwich game

We were level with them in the first half

And the penalty save

So if we can equal the current champions then this surely is a positive for next week's derby

but its the result that counts,bring in steve bruce and we might even reach the play offs this year,if not promotion in 2019,the boss promised us the promised land,he needs to sort this mess out and get us there,hes been advised wrongly though,but must get it right sooner rather than later,get bruce in by wed.

Back on topic please.

Norwich are on a hell of a run. I cant see them keeping this up for long.