Hallam fc - worth watching

I've started to go a bit more to Hallam fc games its a lot cheaper than swfc? but I really enjoy it .its a real nice friendly ground and nice to stand and watch local football whatever the result

No over paid players and players seem to play with a lot more passion on pitch !

I'd recommend it to any football fan to go to a few games when they can

Agree. Sheffield Club average nearly six goals a game this season, scoring 21 in 7 themselves. FA Trophy against high-flying Prescot Cables should be good on Saturday!

I've started to go a bit more to Hallam fc games its a lot cheaper than swfc? but I really enjoy it .its a real nice friendly ground and nice to stand and watch local football whatever the result

No over paid players and players seem to play with a lot more passion on pitch !

I'd recommend it to any football fan to go to a few games when they can

Agree, I enjoy going from time to time.

Shame that Sheffield City Council don't think it is worth promoting the fact that football as we know it, was invented here.

Is there a decent amount of boozers to sup in before the game?

Sadly not! The historic Plough pub (which overlooks the ground) is still shut. The other 2 Crosspool pubs aren't great but would do the job at a push. The Sportsman is the nearer and better of the two:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1519048

Or go to Broomhill for a drink (Itchy Pig, York etc.) and catch the 51 bus (5 mins bus ride).

Whereas Sheffield Club has the FAB Coach and Horses adjacent!

Still the Bar at Hallam fc not bad prices tbf

Took my lad today, Hallam where 2-0 down at halftime and came back to win 3-2 and had a man sent off, well worth the £5 paid and it was good to see 1 team in blue & white win this weekend :hihi: