Wilder still has faith in ched

A massive gamble Grapps for the bad publicity it got, who knows what they are paying him, it wont be brass buttons though!

He’d already had a season’ at Chesterfield ? It had become yesterday’s news when he joined us

The so called Massive Gamble on Ched Evans seems minuscule compared to the Jordan Rhodes gamble across the other side of the city.

The so called Massive Gamble on Ched Evans seems minuscule compared to the Jordan Rhodes gamble across the other side of the city.

At least Rhodes scores!

At least Rhodes scores!

It's working out at well over a million per goal at the moment a massive gamble.

With respect, this isn't about Jordan Rhodes. He isn't relevant to this at all.

Let’s concentrate on the blades ,forget all about the other team in sheff Don’t interest me in the slightest!

At least Rhodes scores!

Wonder how much the refusal to take a penalty in the play off semi cost Wednesday ?

---------- Post added 26-06-2018 at 07:17 ----------

Let’s concentrate on the blades ,forget all about the other team in sheff Don’t interest me in the slightest!

Point taken. My mistake

---------- Post added 26-06-2018 at 07:41 ----------

Chris’s wilder still has ched Evans in his plans ,can’t get my head round this one at all ? My opinion he’s nowhere near good enough now for the championship

Still time to bring in a couple of strikers before august. I suspect McCabe May have had something to do with Cheds return, honouring some agreement or other. I sincerely hope the lad makes it, would be like a new signing

With respect, this isn't about Jordan Rhodes. He isn't relevant to this at all.

With respect when fans of the opposing team make allegations about your club a response in comparison to their club is quite in order. This is the Sheffield football section after all.

It's working out at well over a million per goal at the moment a massive gamble.

So Rhodes has only scored 6 goals for Wednesday?

---------- Post added 26-06-2018 at 21:56 ----------

With respect when fans of the opposing team make allegations about your club a response in comparison to their club is quite in order. This is the Sheffield football section after all.

What allegations?

I've read the thread again. What allegations? It is a football forum (thanks for that) but it is possible to discuss a Blades issue without getting involved with anything that happens at S6.

So Rhodes has only scored 6 goals for Wednesday?

---------- Post added 26-06-2018 at 21:56 ----------

What allegations?

Your allegation that Ched was a massive gamble. So you say Rhodes only cost 6 million now do you have a link confirming that?

---------- Post added 27-06-2018 at 10:38 ----------

I've read the thread again.

---------- Post added 27-06-2018 at 10:38 ----------

[/color]

I've read the thread again. What allegations? It is a football forum (thanks for that) but it is possible to discuss a Blades issue without getting involved with anything that happens at S6.

The allgation that Ched was a massive gamble and as said before debates evolve and comparisons are a natural progression, if Ched was a massive gamble surely Rhodes was, something some people seem to take offence to on a Sheffield football section, perhaps the section should have a rule stating you can't comment on the opposition to keep some people happy.

---------- Post added 27-06-2018 at 10:40 ----------

Edited by jjjker

Allegation

'a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof'

It was just an opinion.