Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

So what have you changed your view to?

Do you now think having tramlines in hillsborough Park is a bad idea because a larger company owns it?

Should the council have not allowed it to go to hillsborough Park on that basis?

As for your view on the bands I was just interested in terms of the standard of bands from this year to last - you can like whatever music you like for all I care.

....and there proves my point! Complete and utter willful misinterpretation, and creation of arguments. Seriously, it's so boring.

I can't even be bothered to answer those questions, as they've clearly just been created to pretend you don't understand.

Guest makapaka
....and there proves my point! Complete and utter willful misinterpretation, and creation of arguments. Seriously, it's so boring.

I can't even be bothered to answer those questions, as they've clearly just been created to pretend you don't understand.

You mean you've been caught trying to get a dig in at the council despite having previously created arguments in support of the event being held in Hillsborough. You now state that the council has been "played" by a large company in order to use Hillsborough Park as a venue.

I haven't misinterpreted anything - you might notice that there are question marks at the end of the sentences?

Should the council have not been "played"? Should they now rescind the agreement? What are you suggesting?

Depends if you think Craig David is 'pretty good' or not.

Whoever has got Craig David to headline on Sunday has done remarkably well considering he chills on Sundays....:hihi::hihi:

You mean you've been caught trying to get a dig in at the council despite having previously created arguments in support of the event being held in Hillsborough. You now state that the council has been "played" by a large company in order to use Hillsborough Park as a venue.

I haven't misinterpreted anything - you might notice that there are question marks at the end of the sentences?

Should the council have not been "played"? Should they now rescind the agreement? What are you suggesting?

Remarkable.

Guest makapaka
Remarkable.

Your posts certainly are.

Your posts certainly are.

As opposed to yours....which are greeted with open arms by all that read them!

I've actually lost track of the amount of people that have been driven to the point of despair by your endlessly boring twisting of the truth, and asking of questions designed to misinterpret others.

This conversation is a classic example of that, and a reason why entering into any sort of dialogue with you is utterly pointless, and simply results EVERY TIME in you throwing out repeated questions which seem aimed at taking the conversation somewhere you wish it to go - which seems to be relentlessly looking through threads for any mention of the council and trying to turn it into people attacking the council, or an argument so you can then defend it, for reason known only to you.

As anyone with half a brain could interpret - I was repeating a suggestion doing the rounds (that the council had been duped) in relation to a fact (that the rumoured Tramlines takeover had come to fruition, and that the timing was suspicious.)

For some inexplicable reason you took this opportunity to do your usual, suggesting I believed Tramlines shouldn't take place, and that people were attacking the council. Something you seem to almost be obsessive about rooting out. Far be it from to 'suggest' why you do this. Others have already done so.....

An absolute bore, incapable of doing anything but asking questions?

Edited by paula4sheff

Guest makapaka
As opposed to yours....which are greeted with open arms by all that read them!

I've actually lost track of the amount of people that have been driven to the point of despair by your endlessly boring twisting of the truth, and asking of questions designed to misinterpret others.

This conversation is a classic example of that, and a reason why entering into any sort of dialogue with you is utterly pointless, and simply results EVERY TIME in you throwing out repeated questions which seem aimed at taking the conversation somewhere you wish it to go - which seems to be relentlessly looking through threads for any mention of the council and trying to turn it into people attacking the council, or an argument so you can then defend it, for reason known only to you.

As anyone with half a brain could interpret - I was repeating a suggestion doing the rounds (that the council had been duped) in relation to a fact (that the rumoured Tramlines takeover had come to fruition, and that the timing was suspicious.)

For some inexplicable reason you took this opportunity to do your usual, suggesting I believed Tramlines shouldn't take place, and that people were attacking the council. Something you seem to almost be obsessive about rooting out. Far be it from to 'suggest' why you do this. Others have already done so.....

An absolute bore, incapable of doing anything but asking questions?

Why are you pretending that your reference to the council being “played” wasn’t veiled criticism of the council. Anyone with half a brain could see it was. There was no need to bring it up otherwise..

You just keep attacking me and avoiding the questions put to you.

Having to justify your statements is boring to you i know - but I think it’s important that people aren’t misled.

Surely city centre venues will put on lots of fringe events/gigs sothat they don't lose out, some the venues get taken over by Saturday drinkers/clubbers, etc who are not really into the music, though they have the right to be there of course.

---------- Post added 14-02-2018 at 17:21 ----------

How do you know they're not moving it to Hillsborough, so the ones in charge of it can cream more off the top? Nosferatu needs to be able to fund his ever growing weatherspoons like franchise. And I doubt his performing puppets won't be work for free either. Unless they're really gullible . Anyways, his waistline represents his wealth.:rolleyes:

Who do you mean?

---------- Post added 14-02-2018 at 17:24 ----------

Didn't the organizers, back in 2009 , used to be Toddla T, Jon McClure and the old guitarist who was replaced by Nick O'Malley, in the Arctic Monkeys? Whatever happened to that?

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 07:23 ----------

I know precisely what I make of it. It promotes James O’Hara, and the rest of his Sheffield corporate cronies who are trying to dominate and put their stamp all over it. To quote one of them ‘ we have our own people’.

https://ibb.co/hUJ9Ob

Was there a coup? I thought the owner of the festival was a late middle aged music biz type who owns the Harley, etc.

So, who owns it now?

jusr seen one of the directors deals in Angolan diamonds

Edited by gamezone07

Has anyone had any contact from tramlines regarding complimentary tickets for local residents affected ?

Has anyone had any contact from tramlines regarding complimentary tickets for local residents affected ?

Applications will close 18th of May 2018 info on their website.

Apparently, though goodness knows where you need to live to be affected! I applied, living just off Leppings Lane, and was told I'm not near enough to be affected??? I'd imagine it will literally be the houses directly around the park.

:(