Hellaby in the 1970s

did anyone here (or relatives) either live in hellaby in the late 1960searly 70s or work at the kp factory around this time

I worked at the KP Nut factory in 1966. My brother worked there until he retired in the 1990s. Is this the factory that you mean?

well at least this got 1 reply surely there must be others who worked at the kp factory around 1970s or lived around hellaby

Hello again.

I still live about 3 miles from Hellaby. Where are you? If there is anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to let me know.

mmac

hi mmac i sent you a private meesage regarding details im looking for etc

thanks for your continued interest

hi mmac did you get my private message if not i,ll resend it for you

Just checked messages. Been away for a couple of days. I knew a Terry slightly. My brothers Don and John Tazzyman worked in that department. Sorry but I don't know lady you mentioned.

just sent you a p/m

still trying to find people who worked in the kp nut factory in the 1970s or lived in hellaby area

hi please we are really trying hard to find old friends from the kp factory and hellaby area especially terry who was a fitter at the factory please any information would really be appreciated cant remember terry,s surname so if you can remember that it would be helpfull in my search we havent seen him for years and really would love to get in touch again :thumbsup:

well no eone seems to be able to help regarding kp factory so i guess ill have to try elsewhere thanks

for lookig and if anyone hears of anyone please let me know

thanks

:rolleyes: