Ronnie O`Sullivan

Much as I enjoy watching him play,after listening to his comments on the radio,I hope that Judd Trump can beat him this year.

His comments regarding another retirement from snooker,win or lose,should have been left until the tournament is over,as it does the game no good .

Thanks for the entertainment he has brought to the game,but time to move on.

Without Ronnie snooker would be on its knees.

Apart from JT theres very little in the way of entertaining and exciting players.

He may retire, i hope he stays with the game but hes his own man. Hell do what he wants and good luck to him what ever he decides.

For his own good I hope that he can find something to enjoy in life,and which also pays his kids school fees.

For the good of snooker he should have left his comments on his retirement until such time as he is out of the tournament.

Snooker has been in decline for years despite his presence.i hope that someone else comes on the scene with his flair but also with the enthusiasm and love of the game shown by Steve Davis or Dennis Taylor.

Just watched the frame and got to say pure genius (even if 3 years ago), the shot on the black with 2 reds left was majestic, to get round table. He is a talent that only comes along now and again, Alex Higgins was another (RIP), Jimmy White greatest player never to win it?

Steve Davis was brilliant but not a flair player; Ronnie is needed by snooker, more than he needs it.

Edited by Bypassblade

Mardy arse but a great talent, no one is bigger than the game though and it will survive without him.

For his own good I hope that he can find something to enjoy in life,and which also pays his kids school fees.

For the good of snooker he should have left his comments on his retirement until such time as he is out of the tournament.

Snooker has been in decline for years despite his presence.i hope that someone else comes on the scene with his flair but also with the enthusiasm and love of the game shown by Steve Davis or Dennis Taylor.

I agree with this comment.

He changes his mind regularly whether he will retire or whether he will continue to play.

Yes he's an excellent player, but he's not bigger than the game - even though he seems to believe he is judging by his behaviour or what he has said.

I agree with this comment.

He changes his mind regularly whether he will retire or whether he will continue to play.

Yes he's an excellent player, but he's not bigger than the game - even though he seems to believe he is judging by his behaviour or what he has said.

I don't think that he believes he's bigger than the game, I think that he's just a troubled character.

I don't think that he believes he's bigger than the game, I think that he's just a troubled character.

I remember a snooker commentator saying that he has suffered with depression....Not that I'm making any excuses.