Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town 06/03/18

I said in another thread the Owls need 3-4 wins to stay in the division with two home games coming up we have to be looking at a minimum of three points out of the two, will that happen I’m not so sure, tough games on the night for the bottom three and I think only that will save our position.

1-1

Ipswich normally beat the poor teams in the leagie. So this will give an insight into whether you're one of them or not.

2-1 owls

Ipswich normally beat the poor teams in the leagie. So this will give an insight into whether you're one of them or not.

2-1 owls

Nice to see you think we're not one of the poor teams Robbie,think 1-0.

Nice to see you think we're not one of the poor teams Robbie,think 1-0.

I certainly think you're at least a mid-table side who have been unlucky with injuries.

I think the manager can't be evaluated until he has his first team available. But so far, his results have been poor

I agree,its terrible to have so many players injured,but also think of how much per week that's costing us in wages,add that to the fact we are trying to stay in the league,

plus how much we are losing on ticket sales and with being up to our limit money spending wise,with 12 months to go.its going to be a hard task,thats why we took a cheap option on the manager,i think we need to sell,but who wants injury prone players,

on saying that we bought them,many to old at a high cost and over paid wage wise,but I am sure we will overcome somehow,we always have,i will be there tues eve for sure.

I agree,its terrible to have so many players injured,but also think of how much per week that's costing us in wages,add that to the fact we are trying to stay in the league,

plus how much we are losing on ticket sales and with being up to our limit money spending wise,with 12 months to go.its going to be a hard task,thats why we took a cheap option on the manager,i think we need to sell,but who wants injury prone players,

on saying that we bought them,many to old at a high cost and over paid wage wise,but I am sure we will overcome somehow,we always have,i will be there tues eve for sure.

FFP is an issue but not quite as dramatic as your post suggests, we probably need to sell one decent player with FF and Winnall the favourites, get some dead wood off the wage bill and we should be ok.

I said in another thread the Owls need 3-4 wins to stay in the division with two home games coming up we have to be looking at a minimum of three points out of the two, will that happen I’m not so sure, tough games on the night for the bottom three and I think only that will save our position.

1-1

Don't think Wednesday are in danger of going down. Even I'm not getting excited about the possibility.

This game does carry some importance though.

Wednesday need to bounce back (no pun intended) after that Bristol result.

Probably be the lowest attendance of the season.

Maybe another 0-0, in front of a disgruntled crowd.

Come back Carlos, all is forgiven.

FFP is an issue but not quite as dramatic as your post suggests, we probably need to sell one decent player with FF and Winnall the favourites, get some dead wood off the wage bill and we should be ok.

I think you're not taking it seriously enough.

You'd need to drop around 3 high earners and receive arpubd £5 million inwards for transfers. While not signing anyone.

You'd need to drop around 3 high earners and receive arpubd £5 million inwards for transfers. While not signing anyone.

Westwood, FF, Rhodes

billions saved and no real impact :)

We’ve got a few high earners out of contract in the summer and selling Winnall would raise more then £5m, not bad for a £500k outlay.

I’ve a feeling DC may be considering flouting FFP and going for it, risky but if it works.......

We’ve got a few high earners out of contract in the summer and selling Winnall would raise more then £5m, not bad for a £500k outlay.

I’ve a feeling DC may be considering flouting FFP and going for it, risky but if it works.......

TBH id rather keep Winnall and try him out, the other 200 strikers are blowing hot and cold

TBH id rather keep Winnall and try him out, the other 200 strikers are blowing hot and cold

Rhodes is blowing cold and cold.