Blades V Fulham

Looking forward to this game think Fulham are one if not the best footballing team in championship,so it’s up to us to make a game of it ,let’s hope we go there in the right frame of mind because if we can get the points from here we will once again be looking good for a play off place so come on blades 2 -1 win:)

The rest at the weekend may have helped us we will see

Both teams to score both halves.

This has loss written all over it. But I hope we just go for them and play like we know we are capable of.

Best team we've played this season behind Wolves, top of the form table. Their pace terrifies me. If we get anything at all down there it'll be a brilliant result.

When we played them at home they were lower mid table, and many Blades said they expected to see them push for a play off spot, now I wouldn't be surprised to see them go one better.

Still a long way to go

Best team ive seen all season.

Be great to come away with anything.

Thinking 3-1 to be honest.

Presume Leon’s out which is a shame. Hopefully came off against Reading as a precaution, anyone heard anything. ?

Fulham came to S6 last season and were really, really good.

Thankfully then, we were equal can't remember the result, but I was happy enough.

If Fulham play to their best, United could get done 3 or 4.

If United are also on song, I reckon it'll be a tight win for Fulham by one.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

A win tomorrow will be historic, a draw will be a good result, but I'm afraid I can only see a Fulham win. But you never know.

Like everyone else i reckon this is about as tough as it gets in the Championship.Fulham are as good as i've seen at this level.

Play out of our skins and we'll probably still need some luck to take anything from the game.

If Billy can get the pass like he got last week for his second goal last week we will have Fulham's scalp

It was a very even match at the Lane earlier in the season and tomorrow is hopefully our revenge

UTB

If Billy can get the pass like he got last week for his second goal last week we will have Fulham's scalp

It was a very even match at the Lane earlier in the season and tomorrow is hopefully our revenge

UTB

Even match? United where getting owned until Fulham took the foot off the gas at the end!