Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

Bristol have faltered a little after a cracking season so far, we will probably give them the fillip they need to get back on track. We probably need about 3 wins for safety, doubt this will be one of them. Just have to hope the teams below lose also.

0-2

Doubt if it will be played but Jos will play Rhodes at full back Joao at center half with Hunt at center forward,2-0 to Bristol.

Ten defenders and a big hoof from the keeper who may get a lucky bounce. Hopefully another 0-0 win

Hope you get something here for obvious reasons. Bristol aren't incredible.

Bristol City in a false position, massively over achieved this season

Ten defenders and a big hoof from the keeper who may get a lucky bounce. Hopefully another 0-0 win

I'm putting a pound away for every time a united fan says 0-0 win zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz should be able to retire by July.

I'm putting a pound away for every time a united fan says 0-0 win zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz should be able to retire by July.

You can't retire on £20, no matter how you try to dress it up.

If you've got enpugh pounds to enable you to do that, then you should retire now.

If you've got enpugh pounds to enable you to do that, then you should retire now.

Posts on here so often I thought he had retired, or never actually started

Posts on here so often I thought he had retired, or never actually started

The joys have being your own boss.

A strange situation wanting both Leeds and Wednesday to win. I'm not confident of Leeds, but I fancy Wednesday to at least get a draw, we'll see!