Forestieri Back Training At Middlewood Rd

He’s had and caused some issues at SWFC but a fit and firing Fernando is up their with the Championships best, video of him doing some fairly rigorous running and ball work on Instagram, if he’s in the right mindset he’ll be like new signing.

Jos has just said Liam Palmer and Almen Abdi are back and training and could be an option tommorow

Hutchinson and Van akken are nearly there

Tom lees the week after them

If he can get fit and play to a decent level then I think you'll stay up for sure. No worries there.

Ill give him 4 games before he's out again.

Ill give him 4 games before he's out again.

Don't think so.

He’s had and caused some issues at SWFC but a fit and firing Fernando is up their with the Championships best, video of him doing some fairly rigorous running and ball work on Instagram, if he’s in the right mindset he’ll be like new signing.

Surprised the club let him go away for so long.

Being the clubs 'best player' and biggest asset - I would have thought the club would have wanted to keep a close eye on his rehabilitation :suspect::suspect:

Surprised the club let him go away for so long.

Being the clubs 'best player' and biggest asset - I would have thought the club would have wanted to keep a close eye on his rehabilitation :suspect::suspect:

Unfortunately football has moved on (possibly without you noticing) but a lot of players do their own rehab especially from serious injuries like this was, he’s back at the club when it matters and if he performs on the pitch as he can nobody will care whether he did his rehab on the moon.

Unfortunately football has moved on (possibly without you noticing) but a lot of players do their own rehab especially from serious injuries like this was, he’s back at the club when it matters and if he performs on the pitch as he can nobody will care whether he did his rehab on the moon.

I bow down to your wealth of knowledge regarding injury rehabilitation Tops.

Here was me thinking it was up to SWFC how and where he rehabilitates, seen as he is their employee.

How times change when you have a player(s) who dictate such matters.

This bearing in mind is the same player who has refused to play for SWFC on at least two occasions.

My bet is, he wont be with you next season.

I bow down to your wealth of knowledge regarding injury rehabilitation Tops.

Here was me thinking it was up to SWFC how and where he rehabilitates, seen as he is their employee.

How times change when you have a player(s) who dictate such matters.

This bearing in mind is the same player who has refused to play for SWFC on at least two occasions.

My bet is, he wont be with you next season.

Not really bothered, if he is he’ll be a cracking player to have in the team if he doesn’t want to be there let him go, only time will tell.

You ought to be concentrating on what your managers said today rather than fretting about one of our players.

So

Lees and Palmer are back, Jos has just said Hutch and Van Akken are maybe 2 weeks away from coming back.