Sharer/rider wanted from 1st April

I'm on the lookout for a sharer/rider to start from around the beginning of April for my super special boy.

He is approx 15h, And just turned 4yr old, built like a tank and very heavy.

I'm looking for someone, preferably an adult or older teenager either with previous experience of handling/riding youngsters, OR a quiet but firm rider wanting to gain experience.

I intend on doing most if not all of his schooling.

There is a brand new menage at the yard, and miles of off road hacking. Plus, an added bonus of a XCC just a 2min hack away.

I'd ideally like someone long term, so he isn't being ridden by loads of people. He's special now, and he's only going to get better. I have big plans for this lad, And my sharer is welcome to join in and compete in the future.

**Please note** He is a youngster, so he isn't 100% bomproof. He also doesn't jump yet (And I'm not a huge fan of jumping either)

His sharer/rider will need their own rider insurance (for yard purposes) and their own transport, as the yard isn't accessible by public transport.

There are no stable duties to do either.

If you are interested