Advice re Kickboxing/K1

Hello

I want to know of any good fighting gyms in Sheffield or Rotherham.

My child goes to one right now but is not happy with the level of progression so we are looking to move.

Can anyone recommend a good one they use or have used and that wont just fleece us out of the 1000's of £'s we already have been please?

Thank you.

Hello

I want to know of any good fighting gyms in Sheffield or Rotherham.

My child goes to one right now but is not happy with the level of progression so we are looking to move.

Can anyone recommend a good one they use or have used and that wont just fleece us out of the 1000's of £'s we already have been please?

Thank you.

It all depends what you’re looking for. There are loads of kickboxing gyms in sheffield.

They’re all good for different things.

If all you want is for your child to get out of his or her shell and keep a fit and smack a few pads , then any of those club will do.

If its actual K-1 fighting you want then AFK is the best hands down, overall best win ratio in Sheffield. FULL STOP.

However, AFK isn’t for everyone as we won’t just let anyone represent AFK in competition.

AFK operate a very strict “training camp” policy so for that reason it’s not very appealing to “independent fighters”.

Feel free to ring on 07775914155

Cheers