Cars clamped Dixon rd

Couple of cars and a van clamped on Dixon rd this afternoon ,would this be due to not being taxed ? No parking restrictions so not for that reason.

if its due to no v.e.d the clamp should have the dvla emblem on it

It's no tax, I saw 3 this morning.

Non taxed vehicles, quite a few been caught around the Hillsborough area, saw a couple on Rockley Rd and Overton Rd yesterday..

Not paying tax I assume. They were round Woodseats a month or 2 back, saw quite a few so I nosied at what was on the ticket :)

Non taxed vehicles, quite a few been caught around the Hillsborough area, saw a couple on Rockley Rd and Overton Rd yesterday..

Me too. It's pretty obvious if it's no tax, as they put big stickers on it, stating UNTAXED VEHICLE!

The one I saw was parked rather stupidly as well, but now it can't be moved because of the clamp:rolleyes:

I guess that after some period of time they will return and have them towed.

There was one in the Hammer and Pincers car park in Bents Green at the weekend. Huge sticker on it saying 'untaxed vehicle'

Not paying tax I assume. They were round Woodseats a month or 2 back, saw quite a few so I nosied at what was on the ticket :)
.........heard they are working Stannington next!

I didn't notice the stickers as was concentrating on driving but the big yellow clamps stood out . Heard on the news yesterday morning that millions in revenue has been lost since stopping the tax disc.I supppose until people realise that they will be caught ditching the disc won't have saved them any money .

The DVLA clamp men hit certain area's, you might see them down at Meadowhall over the xmas period as it's usually rich pickings (due to the sheer number of cars there)

Seen about half a dozen clamped up Stocksbridge and Deepcar. Should give em 30 days then send em to auction