Reviews for car motion in mexborough

Has anyone ever had any dealings with Car motion at Mexborough? I am looking at buying a used car and on looking at the choice they have BUT they seem pretty cheap....so i was just wanting any feed back or reviews on the service and quality of cars they sell.

Thank you

Many thank's for your reply mmmmm that's very interesting as the majority of the car's they have mostly ford mondeo titanium x's do seem very low regard's the milage.

Many thank's for your reply mmmmm that's very interesting as the majority of the car's they have mostly ford mondeo titanium x's do seem very low regard's the milage.

There are plenty of tell tale signs with cars that have been clocked ie no service records / history, no old mots,

wear on drivers seats / signs of wear what you would not expect with a car with low miles.

Run a history check on the car you may fancy as there are ways and means to find out !

What I do is for free, type the registration into ebay and it brings up the milage record of the car.

Good luck

Edited by ging viking

Yes that's very true i am currently searching for a car at the moment i made a visit to Available car supermarket in Sutton in Ashfield it was a Ford mondeo Titanium X on a 08 plate that was about 6400 on the clock it was chipped all over the body work and they would not budge on the price....£8499 also i was not happy with what they call customer service.It's such a mine field out there,right back to lot's of web searching.

We have a ford S-Max car from car motion and have been satisfied with it .... It was reasonably priced because it had high mileage because it was an ex-company car, which I think is what most of car motions cars are, but full service history etc, we knew what we were getting for the money and the cars' a good runner ... Far better than the low mileage zafira we bought previously that cost us a fortune and had endless money spent on it in repairs and replacement parts

I take back what I say ... 18 months after we bought the car it's needing a new turbo and we were stupid enough to take the extended warranty they offered " for peace of mind"..... That's not worth the paper it's written on as the company VGS have every get out clause they can and refuse to pay out so wouldn't touch them with a barge pole !

Edited by tam245
Updated because I don't stand by my initial impression of the company

Thank you tam245 it puts my mind at rest a little i will call and have a look on sunday i suppose they had a bad reputation and with that in mind they will have learned their lesson.

Hi there, yes ive just recenlty bought my third car (VW Passat Highline 2.0Diesel) from Carmotion (salesman Steve) , always been extremly pleased with my experience and all there cars are typically 1 owner with full main dealer service history, and generally all very clean tidy cars.

Hi, just bought a car yesterday and pick it up on Saturday. I dealt with a gentleman called Rob who was knowledge and not at all pushy. I was there for 2.5 hrs looking and taking cars out on test drives. All the cars come with full service history, they are nearly all ex-lease cars so have been maintain mostly at dealers. Mine is a Saab 2008 plate with 97,000 miles on the clock, last service at 91,000 which was a main service and had timing belt etc changed. Overall they seem very professional. You pick the car up a few days later as they repair any chips, dents or other issues and give it a full valet before you collect. So far I would recommend, will let you know on sunday as to how it went on pick up day. If you do buy a car from there mention my name lee buchanan and they'll send me £50.00, but wait until Sunday if you can and I will let you know how it went.

You can check the previous 3 or 4 years MOT results online for free now, all you need is the vehicle numberplate and document reference number from the V5.

If it's clocked it's easy to see when the mileage go's from 120k one year to 40k the next.

mine was taxed on 1st October and its the same mileage. HPI clear.

which website allows you to check that?

Did you buy the car? What was the verdict? Seen a car there I like no details on mileage.