Jos Luhukay.. Stay or Go..

I did say 'rumour'.

Who knows what's happening at S6?

Someone 'proper' will have to tell Chansiri, cos I'm not sure he's got a clue what's going on either. He's probably getting advice and instructions from his 12 year old.

It'll sort itself out, but when and by whom, I've no idea. :(

what contract as he got how many years

Undisclosed. But I'm guessing he won't be here next season.

Some fans are not pleased with Jos on the side of the pitch as he does not show any encouragement to urge the players on and just stands there watching,how can that be good on a team that is struggling

Undisclosed. But I'm guessing he won't be here next season.

One thing I don't understand is that George Hirst cannot play for the first team because of his contract. What's that all about ?

One thing I don't understand is that George Hirst cannot play for the first team because of his contract. What's that all about ?

There's been a million threads covering this in every detail, have a trawl back.

I'm not convinced JL is the right man to take us into next season...his team selection and tactics are very questionable and its only the fact that there are at least three teams worse than us that will keep us up this season...(hopefully).

He has no real rapport with the supporters,failing to acknowledge them after games,lack of motivation from the sidelines during matches and not very convincing in his pre or after match interviews...

If he does stay,i hope i'm proved wrong,but will he be allowed to wheel and deal during the summer or bring his own backroom staff in and will things improve if he has a fully fit squad to choose from..?

We don't want another season like this one...such a let down after the previous two...

I have to agree mate, I'm all for giving a manager time but I'm not seeing anything at the moment to convince me that he's the man, the fact he hasn't bought his own back room staff may be a pointer that he's on a short term contract to see how it goes, lets hope so.

I have to agree mate, I'm all for giving a manager time but I'm not seeing anything at the moment to convince me that he's the man, the fact he hasn't bought his own back room staff may be a pointer that he's on a short term contract to see how it goes, lets hope so.

Blooming heck, give the man a break. You've had back to back wins 4-1 and 1-3, when was the last time that happened?

The feeling he is not the man for the job is wide spread I think . I think the backroom staff should be cleaned out and a complete new start for next season if not now .The performances have not got much better under these people with Jos at the head .It cant just be one mans fault .

Blooming heck, give the man a break. You've had back to back wins 4-1 and 1-3, when was the last time that happened?

To be honest I always look at the bigger picture than a couple of games and (I remember some fans wanting Wilder out after about 5) and he's not shown enough to convince in the 20 or so games he has had.

To be honest I always look at the bigger picture than a couple of games and (I remember some fans wanting Wilder out after about 5) and he's not shown enough to convince in the 20 or so games he has had.

I wasn't one of them and i think it was only 3 games.

Didn't realise Jos the boss had been there 20 games!

I wasn't one of them and i think it was only 3 games.

Didn't realise Jos the boss had been there 20 games!

Last night was his 20th in all comps.